Deceit

The fancy black car parked in front of the familiar building. Black glared at the gold letters above the entrance before turning to his younger brother. White fidget on the leather seat, evidently nervous. Black did understand why his baby brother was like this. Meithenee always showed him off to all that cocky bastards like an animal in the zoo. Yes, White was polite, intelligent and pretty. He was everything Black wasn't. Where Black was rough, White was soft. 

The driver opened the door for them, waiting. The sudden urge to kick their mother's loyal dog ran through his veins, but he held it in for his brother and Father. He grabbed White's hand, pulling him out of the vehicle. They walked hand in hand inside the familiar restaurant, letting the waiter lead them to the usual private booth. 

"White, Black, my dear sons." Methinee greeted them with a fake smile. Black didn't hide the snort. He glanced over the table, settling his eyes briefly at Tawi and another unfamiliar man. 

"Sit down, boys," Tawi spoke up. The commanding undertone made White shiver. Black squeezed his baby brother's hand before he showed him to the furthest chair away from Tawi. Seating himself to form a barrier between adults and White Black glared their way. 

"What a pleasure to eat with our beloved mother and her lover." He snickered. White's elbow gently jabbed his ribs, but Black ignored it. 

"The pleasure is on our side." Tawi retorted. The unknown man observed them quietly. Black honestly didn't care about him. He was probably another asslicker trying to win Tawi's favour. 

"Did you order yet?" White decides to cut the tension in the room.  

"Yes, the food will be here in a minute," Methinee answered gruffly. "I ordered your favourite." 

Black doubted it. That woman didn't know a shit about them. White nodded, forcing a smile. The awkward silence was interrupted by the servers coming in with their meal. The set of various dishes was placed on the table. Black scanned them, frowning. Everything in here was spicy. He glances worriedly at his twin. White couldn't eat anything spicy. His stomach was weak and prone to ulcers like their dad. He watched his twin evaluate the dishes before he picked a steamed dumpling, the lesser evil of all the choices. Black copied his baby brother and stuffed his plate with food. At least he could enjoy a nice meal. 

"Why are you not eating?" Methinee asked, glaring at White. Her stare spiked an anger in him. 

"I am not feeling that well today." White politely answered, stopping Black from saying something that could lead to disaster. ¨

"Is that so?" Tawi's fake concern made Black's stomach twist. 

"Your good for noting father didn't say you were ill." Their mother snapped, and Black had enough. 

"For your information, White can't eat spicy food, you excuse-for-mother. It makes him sick." 

"P'Black!" White grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, trying to calm him down. 

"How dare you talk to me like this! I am your mother." The woman raised her voice. 

"You may give birth to us, but you were never our mother." Black retorted. The laughter echoed through the room, attracting his attention. 

"You got a temperamental stepson, Tawi." The man spoke up.

"Right, he's a fighter." Tawi agreed. Black didn't like their exchange. He felt White grabbing his tight under the table. His brother was scared. He could feel it through their bond. 

"Honestly, both of them are unique." Tawi grinned. The spike of White's panic transferred to him. 

"The fuck are you talking about?" Black snapped. 

"Nothing, nothing." Tawi raised his hands mockingly, but Black could see right through him. All he could hear from him were lies and deceit.

"What do you want from us? You never cared about us, and now you want to get custody? Do you think it will work? Dad won't let you take us." White asked angrily. 

"Your father won't stand a chance." Methinee smiled triumphantly. 

"He's a well-known and respectable diplomat." White retorted, and it made the trio laugh.

"Yeah, he is. But he lacks something." Tawi looked at them. 

"You and your fucking dirty money." Black slammed a fist on the table, and the dish on the wooden desk shook under the powerful impact.

"This dirty money is power. And this power can cause your father to lose his diplomat job." 

"You can't do that!" White gasped, horrified. 

"Believe me, little White, I can and I will." Tawi smiled at his younger brother. 

"I won't let you, you shit!" Black stood up abruptly.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Tawi asked, amused. 

"I will join the Hunt. I will win, reveal your dirty secrets and make you pay." Black pointed a finger at him. White's soft moan was the only sound resounding in the suddenly silent room. Balck's chest erratically raised up and down, still overwhelmed by the power of his rage. He watched Tawi lean suddenly on his chair, clapping and chuckling like a med man. 

"Bravo, Black. I am looking forward to your challenge." He said, looking straight into his eyes. 

"I hope you survive. It would be a shame to lose interesting twins like you two." Tawi's eyes slide briefly on White. 

"Don't worry. I surely will." Black growled before he grabbed his shocked sibling by the hand and dragged him out of the damned restaurant.