Crypt

Black didn't want to be mean to his baby brother, but they had to move. He knew White was scared, but they were already here with no way back. The contestants and drones were far ahead of them. Though it was good for now, they had to be cautious. Following the group of greedy pigs to the first location was a part of their cover plan. Acting to be losers, Black hoped the others would let them be. There was no need to be interested in the weak duo falling behind. If they had no keys, no one would try to steal them from them. This strategy could save their lives, too. 

Black looked up, and the trees looked back at him. The sun was still up, and for now, there was no need to fear the night. He grabbed his twin's hand, dragging him further into the thick vegetation. The faster they get to the first location, the faster they can find shelter to overcome the night. 

Black was never a fan of wilderness. He put up with the occasional camping their dad took them just because White loved it. Honestly, this forest was far from the ones they had visited. If he thought about it, he didn't hear any other sound besides the branches groaning in the light wind and the leaves rustling. Shouldn't birds be chirping? Something was definitely wrong with this place.

"P'Black, can we look at GPS?" White asked. 

"I think we need to go another way."He added. Black nodded, pulling out the small device from his military vest. The monitor lightened the shadow they were standing in. The flickering red dot on the map showed their location. They were not far from the first key.

"Okay," White smiled. "We are on the right path." 

"Good. Let's hurry. I have a feeling something is going to happen soon." Black frowned. White nodded, immediately sliding his palm in his hand. They cut through the thicket until they overheard shouting. Black ducked down, hiding behind the dense bush, making White follow him. 

"Stay here," Black instructed. 

"No. I am going to." White didn't let him argue. 

"You promised to listen to everything I tell you." Black reminded him. 

"And don't pout. I can see it through the mask." He added. 

"Whatever." White huffed, and Black took it as a sign of his brother's obedience. 

"I'll be right back." He patted White's hair and took his backpack off before crawling closer to the sound. He found a tree big enough to hide behind and braced himself against it with his back. He carefully peeked from behind the tree trunk. What he saw made his stomach twist. A group of armed people, laughing at unmoving and bleeding bodies. It was sick, so disgusting he wanted to turn around and get his baby brother out of there. How could humans do this to each other? Black observed more people coming out of the hole that looked like an entrance to the eerie crypt, and he didn't want to know what caused the creepy smiles on their faces. He shook his head and took a deep breath before he crawled back to his twin. They should enter the crypt, but he wasn't so sure anymore. 

The Hunt had started no more than two hours ago, and there were already dead people.