Gothic

White scanned the stranger from head to toe. Did he offer to share the cave? Was he insane? White wasn't stupid. The guy seemed like a decent human being, but his actions could be a trap. Sean, as the guy introduced himself, said he was with friends. White assumed they had to be somewhere around. If it was true, he was alone against at least three people. 

"Get away from him." The low growl echoed from behind him. White's head snapped towards the sound. Relief washed over him as he spotted his brother. Their bond allowed him to feel the murderous intention coming from him. 

"P'Third." White grabbed his twin's vest, preventing him from jumping at the handsome guy. He also subtly implied he used his false name. If Black got the message, he didn't let it show. 

"Calm down, tiger. I am not here to fight." Sean glanced at Black. White suppressed the chuckle creeping from his throat. The nickname sits perfectly with his brother. 

"Leave us alone. Go back where you came from." Black snapped at Sean. 

"Look, as I already offered your friend. I and my buddies would like to share the cave through the night with you." Sean sighed. White observed the taller's face. He seemed troubled. Maybe he just genuinely wanted to share the safe place with them. He tugged at Black's clothes again, stealing his attention. 

"How big is the cave?" He asked.

"It's not a gothic castle for sure," Black replied. White rolled his eyes.

"How many people are with you?" He turned to Sean. 

"Two." 

White nodded and glanced at his brother. Black tried to ignore him, but White pulled his famous puppy eyes. 

"Just one night, P'Third. One side of the cave would be ours, the other theirs." White pleaded. 

"Do you know what you are asking me for? We don't know them, Rome. They could kill us in the sleep!" Black's angry voice roared through the dark. 

"I know. But I have a feeling they won't. They could have done it already." 

Black glanced at him before glaring at Sean. 

"You fucker. Get your friends. We are going inside first. And no funny businesses, or you are dead." Black grabbed his backpack, sliding it on his shoulder. White stood up, letting his brother drag him away from Sean's retiring back. 

"Thank you, Phi." White smiled behind the mask. 

"I hate how you can manipulate me." Black huffed, leading him inside the cave. They stopped near the exit, using the last sun rays to dig out the small camping lamp from White's backpack. The warm yellow light illuminated the dark grey rocks. White scanned the small space. It was big enough to contain five people and a kettle with hot soup. 

"We are settling here." Black pointed at the place near the entrance. 

"Okay." White didn't want to argue with his twin, so he obediently put his things there. 

"Don't take off your mask. We can't let them know who we are." Black didn't forget to remind him. 

"I know. I will cook the dinner." White announced as he rummaged through their backpacks. 

"Hi, guys." Sean's voice echoed from the entrance. White looked up, and so did Black. The tall stranger had two other guys by his side. 

"This is Gram and Yok." He pointed at them. The one called Gram scanned them up and down. White didn't like it. His gaze was calculating, as if he was trying to place something. 

"Hi, I am Rome, and this is Third." White introduced them, ignoring the weird feeling. 

"This part is ours. Your's on the other side." Black announced. White watched his twin draw a thick line in the middle of the ground, splitting the cave in half with an old branched. 

"Whoever crossed the line is dead." He growled and walked away from the startled group.