Consume

Black couldn't take his eyes off the group across from them. He watched their every move, ready to protect his baby brother. White was already cooking dinner for them on the small portable stove. The delicious aroma filled the cave, making his mouth water. His brother learned cooking from their chef and was damn good at it. Black was sure he could muster something delicious even with the limited ingredients. 

"It smells incredible." Yok sniffed the air. The other two followed suit. 

"What are you cooking?" Sean stepped closer to the dividing line. Black was immediately on his feet. White glanced at him and then at the tall jerk, and Black knew his twin would do precisely what he feared. 

"Noodle soup with dried vegetables," 

Black growled, frustrated. 

"Don't talk to them." He warned his sibling. White rolled his eyes, and Black held the urge to smack his head. 

"I told you, we are not here to fight with you." Sean addressed him. 

"Like I fucking care. Stay at your side, and don't talk to us." Black snapped back. 

"What a grumpy jerk." Sean retorted, "Your friend is more likeable."  

"Don't fuking talk about him." Black moved closer to Sean. The tall asshole was getting on his nerves. The anger boiled in his veins. It consumed him, but he had to control himself of White would be in danger. 

"Or what? Are you going to kill us all? It's three against one." Sean challenged him. Black cached how the other guys stood up, taking the jerk's side. 

"Hey! I am here too." White whined. 

"Don't get involved." Black stopped his twin. 

"You are the brain. I am a fist." He remained him. He scanned the trio from head to toe before he added. "I can take them alone." 

"Are you sure? Come and try." Sean growled. Black didn't hesitate. Something in Sean made all his restraints fall. He wasn't sure if it was how he talked to White or how he looked at him, but he knew Sean needed a good beating. In a second, he grabbed Sean's jacket and threw a first punch. It landed straight at the idiot's face. Sean groaned, shaking his head before he angrily returned the favour. His fist landed on his right cheek, making him stumble. 

The cave was in utter chaos. Black vaguely heard his brother's terrified screams and the fucker's friends shouts. He didn't care. All he had in mind was to make Sean bleed. 

"Stop, P'Black! Stop it!" White grabbed the hem of his vest, tugging at it desperately. He was on the verge of crying. Black's heart squeezed painfully. He let go of Sean, turning around to wrap his arms around his little brother. 

"I stopped. It's okay now. We are not fighting anymore." He whispered in White's ear, consoling him. 

"Did you say P'Black?" Gram's shocked voice echoed through the lightly illuminated space. 

"No." White denied it, but Black knew it was too late. 

"I knew you looked familiar." Gram breath out. 

"You are Pothiyakorn's twins?" Yok's gasped. 

"What? Those rich kids?" Sean retorted. Black frowned as he felt a wave of sadness washed over him. 

"Shut up." Black spite out, pulling White even closer to his chest. 

"I am sorry, P'Black. I didn't mean to say it." White sobbed. Black patted his back, sighing. The situation wasn't good. Those strangers knew their real identities now. And what was the worst, their leader was a total asshole. 

"So, can you pull down your masks? I don't think it's necessary anymore." Yok asked. Black glanced at his baby brother before they pulled the clothes from their faces.