Chapter - 124

Story suggestion: Please do support the authors with your votes and comments. Your feedback would help them a lot to improve their skills. 

Till Death do Us Apart by zume_su 

Tales of Maheswari's : Love & Revenge by @butterflywrites18

*******************

Recap: Pranav, Karan and Nithya are kidnapped by Rehmaan. Goutham and Mithra arrive to meet him at the building he was held hostage.

********************

Goutham gave a choice to Pranav to choose between Nithya and Karan to save him and Pranav look at both of them. Both Nithya and Karan gave their words for him to make his choice.

Mithra: I promise to let the person who you choose to go from here. They can go seek help from anyone to save you. I m not like you to go back on my words.

Pranav: I ....I choose....Nithya.....

Mithra: Good.. Rehmaan let her free and she can do anything she desires to do.

Rehmaan set Nithya free and she got up from the floor instantly rushing to Mithra and hugged her which Mithra gladly reciprocated.

Nithya: God Mithra, why did you get me here if you were to arrive late at this time ? hufffff .

Nithya: Hello Mr. Pranav, are you surprised ? Don't be and let me tell you the answer to the question that started between you and Rehmaan. He is brother of Zeenath, the girl whom you and your friends killed raping her. Ohh I know more details about you bugger.

Rehmaan atleast give me some water or juice. I have endured so much after all.

Rehmaan: Some one special is waiting for you to boost your energy.

Rehmaan whistled and Chandru entered inside. Looking at him Nithya ran and threw herself on him. Pranav was still under shock looking at whatever was happening before him.

Pranav: Arghhhhhh, what the hell.. fuck fuck...fuck...this can't be true...

Nithya: Hey chii vaaya moodu da ( shut your mouth man). What did you thought that I will leave my best friend for a piece of shit like you. I was never with you from the beginning. It was all a plan for revenge and do you want to know why ? 

Chandru moved towards Pranav and caught his collars giving punches on his face. Rehmaan pulled him back and Nithya hugged him to calm him down.

Chandru: You killed my mother and thought of living happily ? You thought my love will leave me for an arse like you. You bloody touched her, hugged her and wanted to have her ? I will kill you..

Chandru kicked his crotch and Pranav curled into a ball holding his crotch in pain.

Mithra pressed her boots on his wrist and he squirmed trying to push her as blood started oozing out.

Mithra: This is nothing compared to the pain you gave to the girls whom you raped and killed them. 

She got a hammer from Rehmaan and smacked on his arm crushing the bone to the force she hit him.

Mithra: This pain is nothing compared to the one the families had to go through because of losing their daughters.

Goutham hugged her from behind and pulled her back to the chair but she was still fuming in anger.

Goutham: Alright let us show him some pity after all even the accused who was written to death sentence gets a chance for his last wish.

Mithra: Anything you say my dear hubby..