Chapter - 10

Story suggestion: please give a try to book of fantasy - one shots by Sahiwritings

Recap: Goutham threatens Raghini to stay away from him.

***********************

It was morning Mithra was standing with a towel around her body and throwing the costumes one by one out of her wardrobe getting frustrated.

Mithra: Oru nalla dress irukka potutu poga.....( Is there a fine dress to wear ?)

Mithra Mv: Nee enna date ka pore ? client meeting dhane pore adhukku indha top podhum. ( Are you even going on a date? its just a client meeting. These far good for that)

Mithra: Evlo periya hotel royal castles anga eppadi idhu madhiri tops potutu poradhu.. ( Royal castles is a very big hotel. How can I go wearing like this ?)

Mithra Mv: Ball room book panna idhu madhiri top dhan potu poninga madam ippo mattum enna? ( If you forgot you wore one like this to book ball room in the same hotel. So what now ?)

Mithra sighed and leaned on the door of the wardrobe a tear slipping from the corner of her eyes. she dialed Nithya and called her home taking an auto and got dressed in her usual top and pant with stole. She sat on the bed waiting for Nithya who came shortly in 30 minutes.

Nithya: Hey Mithu why are you waiting if you are dressed up for office. We are getting late already.

Mithra: Nithya, I think I m falling for him...no I have started feelings for him.

Nithi: Woww, this was expected. My baby is in love. I m so happy for you. finally you decided to let your gaurd down for someone. So tell me what did I miss ?

Mithra: don't tag this as love so soon. I don't want to hurry into anything. You know I m nowhere near him to fall in love. He is CEO and I m just his employee. He is freaking hot and handsome, rich but I m just a simple, middle class girl. How can I expect him to fall for me ? Now Tell me how am I looking ?

Nithi: As always beautiful to me but sure you will look hot for him. And to answer to all your questions, I have one word..its love. which doesn't see status, rich, poor, complexion..nothing. When you are meant to fall in love then you sure don't have a control over it. If its happening then don't stop. I know you Mithra, if you are falling for him then sure you must got signals from him too.

Mithra: He does that but I m scared Nithi. what if I m left heart broken ? 

Nithi: Now, where is my optimistic Mithu who always looks positive in everything ? 

Mithra: We are having a client meeting in royal castles today. I have seen his care for me, protective side for me. Today I will see if my class will be a matter to him.

Nithi: Enna panna pore ? ( what are you plannig to do ?)

Mithu: The client we are meeting today is a spoilt lady of a bloody rich man. Her dressing will scream richness. And for our CEO, he will be there as usual in his freaking three piece suite, rich and royal as always. I will go there like who am I. If he doesn't have any problem with me being myself then I will consider on feelings for him. Sure there will be a hell of brats in the hotel. 

Nithi: Sure, you will be the centre of attraction for him. Just remember to treat me after the meeting. Now comeon lets go. 

Mithu: what is with your secret holidays now a days ?

Nithi: Nothing as of now. will tell you if its something serious. Now get your ass down the bed and lets move. Your parents were suspicous when they saw me coming in the morning.