Chapter - 12

Recap: Goutham and Mithra talk about being each other's special. Later Mithra receive call from Nithya about their get together in college.

********************

Shylaja and Raghini were in the living after Ravi and Goutham had gone to office. Raghini was completely lost after being humiliated non stop by Goutham who never let her in his space. Shylaja had been trying to make her feel better but none of her efforts were fruitful. 

Shylaja: Raghs, dear don't worry about his behaviour. He will come along in few days. Which girl will want to marry a man younger than her. Think practically and leave the tension. Once he gets rejected by her he will come to us.

Raghini: Aunty, what if she accepts him. See, your son is one devilly handsome man and which girl will not fall for him ?

Shylaja: Every girl will fall ofcourse but not a girl who is older than him. He loves me a lot even more than that girl and that is why he left to London for two years just because I told him. If I can do that then remember I can get him married to you. It will be only you who will be the daughter in law of this house. 

Raghini: what if we keep waiting and he get married to her ? I don't want to end up being a fool waiting for him doing nothing.

Shylaja: Ok, so what do you want now ?

Raghini: Atleast your son should be civil to me so that I could make some efforts to make him fall for me. He is behaving like I m infected with some horrible disease.

Shylaja picked her mobile and made a call to Goutham and winked at Raghini.

Goutham: Yes, mom. What should I do for you ?

Shylaja: Is it too much to ask for having lunch with my son ?

Goutham: Ofcourse not. How will I refuse to have lunch with my sweet mother ? I will be there at home in sometime.

Shylaja: How about we have lunch in a restaurant ? I will book a table and send the message and you just come over there.

Goutham: Sure mom....love you bye..

Shylaja saw Raghini fuming at her and was about to leave but shylaja stopped holding her wrist.

Shylaja: Are you going to get locked in the room or get ready to have lunch with Goutham ?

Raghini: But you said you want to have with him ?

Shylaja: Tell him I got some work so I sent you in place of me. I got the time from him for you now go get ready.

Raghini hugged Shylaja and rushed to her room to get ready. Shylaja booked a table in a cozy restaurant and sent the details to Goutham. Raghini came dressed in a off shoulder gown that reached her mid thigh, hair tied in a high pony tail and lips dark as blood.

Shylaja: You are looking hot Raghs...Go, have a nice time.

Raghini kissed Shylaja's cheeks and drove to the restaurant in excitement. On the other hand Goutham was in meeting with the team leads discussing on new targets on business. Winding up he was about to leave office but stopped looking at Mithra who was busy in her works. She looked so elegant in the yellow top. He leaned on the frame and cleared his throat to get her attention. He gave his charming smile at her and sat on the desk opposite to her.

Mithra: Goutham, what are you doing ? Please get down the desk.

Goutham: Ohh, thank you for speaking and getting me to reality. I thought someone placed a bunch of yellow rose in your cabin.

Mithra: Are you flirting with me Mr. Goutham ?

Goutham: I m stating the facts which I felt but looking at your cheeks I m succesful in my flirting.