Chapter - 67

Recap: Raghini inform Pranav about her pregnancy. Ravichander and Goutham invite Raghuvaran and family for wedding reception.

********************

Nithya reached her floor and saw the environment was unusual. Most of the men looked pissed off but on contrast the females were beaming in happiness. A few were even touching their makeup. she dropped her handbag on the table of her cubicle and cleared her throat to get the attention of the lady next to her who was still busy in her makeup.

Nithya: What is happening in office ? 

Lady: You don't know ? God, we got a new head and if I should precise then the handsome man who many girls were dreaming about for days. He is back and women are happy to see him and men are jealous of him. He had never batted his eyes on any woman so far and we have also heard that he is very strict so every girl wants their fair chance to get him.

Nithya: Enna aravindamy ah join pannitaru ? ( What.. Did Aravind swamy joined here ?)

Lady: Aravind swamy is old now so say someone in trend but he is not less than our boss Goutham.

Nithya: Rightuuu ellam loosa sutha podhu appo. ( Good then everyone will go around like crazy)

One of the employees informed Nithya that the new head has called to meet her. She scrunched her nose in disgust and slowly nodded her head. She stood from her seat but was pulled back by the lady.

Lady: Nithya, apply some lip gloss, who knows you might be the lucky girl.

Nithya showed her fist to shut the lady and walked towards the room of her new head. She knocked on the door and hearing a faint come in she opened the door and the next moment she was hugged from behind but unfortunately Nithya raised her elbow and knocked the person on his nose.

She moved away from his hold and saw his palms covering his face.

Nithya: Idiot, who are you and how dare you to hug me ? I will kill you.

She was about to open the door but again she was pulled back and she saw it was Chandru standing with a bleeding nose.

Chandru: Ratschasi, ippadiya adippa ? ( devilish woman, how could you hit like this ?)

Nithya: I m so sorry, if I had known it was you may be I would applied more force and chose some other place.

Her gaze moved down from his face to his abdomen but instead of moving further down she again looked at his face. Chandru gulped and wiped the blood with tissue.

Nithya: What are you doing here ? I was supposed to meet the new head of our department.

Chandru: And why can't that be me ?

Nithya: Ohhhh, good morning sir. Its my pleasure to meet you. Welcome and I m extremely sorry for my arrogance earlier... ippadilam solluven nu paathiya.. ( You thought I would say that )

Chandru sighed and took a step close to her but she dared him and snapped her finger and he froze on the spot and raised his hands in surrender.

Chandru: Nithya, I m sorry, I m here for you and I will do anything to get you back in my life. I m sorry please forgive me.. just one chance.

Nithya: Are you by any chance crying or pleading to me ? I don't think men do that.

Chandru: every men will do more than crying, pleading even beg to his woman and that is not any shame to show his vulnerability to his woman. You are my woman, the only one I want in my life until I breathe my last so I don't feel ashamed to cry or plead before you.