Chapter - 100

Recap: Goutham leave for London to fix a problem in the branch over there. Raghini makes a plan along with Pranav.

******************

Raghini called one of her friend and got to know Goutham's flight departure time and waited for it. She informed the drivers to take her to Raghuvaran's home and sent the photo to Mithra and called her immediately.

Mithra saw the call from unknown number and an unsettled feeling arose in her mind and heart but still she answered the call and from the hello the person muttered from the other end she guessed it as Raghini.

Mithra: What do you want Raghini ?

Raghini: So sweet of you to identify my voice just by a mere hello. Anyways good day to you and have a look at the picture I sent to your whatsapp and I m on way to your home to meet your father. Wouldn't it be a good surprise for him to see his unwanted son in law with another pregnant woman ? I will give you 30 minutes to meet me at your parent's home or I will publish this photo over all the social media and guess what ? me and your husband will be the hot topic tomorrow. Be a good wife and come save your husband's reputation. Bye bye momma..

As soon Mithra received the call from Raghini she saw the photo and cursed her. She called Shylaja and informed her everything. she quickly got dressed and picked her clutch to reach her parent's house.

Shylaja: Mithra, pogadha da. Ava enna vena seiyattum. Goutham, Rehman illama nee veliya poradhu safe illa. ( Mithra don't go dear. Let her do anything. It is not safe for you to go out without Goutham or Rehman)

Mithra: Nothing will happen to me maa. I will go in our car only. I can't watch her tarnishing Goutham's name.

Shyalaja: I will call Rehman and you can go with him atleast.

Mithra: There is no time for that maa. Rehman won't let me go.

Shylaja: I will come with you then. I m not letting you go alone Mithra.

Mithra reached the parking with Shylaja and informed the driver to take them to her parent's home. Shylaja called Ravi and Rehman and informed about everything. Rehman hit the steering in frustration and called Mithra to stop her but Mithra declined his call knowing the reason behind it. He called the driver to stop him from driving Mithra to her parent's home but Mithra stopped the driver from answering the call.

Raghini stopped the car before Raghuvaran's home and informed Pranav to be ready according to plan. She pressed the door bell and Kavitha opened it. She was shocked to see Raghini at their door as she was already aware of her from Mithra.

Kavitha: why are you here ?

Raghini: I m here to meet Mithra's father. something urgent so can you let me in ?

Kavitha: No, we don't have anything to discuss with you so you can leave.

Kavitha was about to shut the door but Raghini placed her foot between the door and her palm on the door opening it wide. Raghuvaran saw Raghini and he called her in.

Raghu: Yaru ma nee ? Enna venum ? ( Who are you girl ? What do you want ?)

Kavitha: She wanted to know some address nothing else. She will leave now.

Raghu: Wait Kavitha, Can't you see she is pregnant. She was there at Mithra's wedding reception party right ? 

Raghini: I m Goutham's cousin and I wanted to talk something very important.

Raghini entered inside and showed the photo of her and Goutham from her mobile and Raghu gritted his teeth in anger.

Raghini: We both were in so much love and now I m carrying his child but see your daughter is so selfish and greedy that she trapped Goutham in her love web even after knowing he is younger than him.