Chapter - 122

Story suggestions: Hello my dears, Recently I have been suggesting stories very frequently  and hope you will extend your support to the authors. Please give a read to the stories and provide your support with votes and comments. Its a dream for every author to see the positive response from the readers for their works which encourages them. Please do encourage them.

1. A love story between Professor and Student " Enakena Vantha Urave" by our sister ParvathiSureshSharma

2. Mafia love story "HIM" by icebrry006

3. A royal love story  "My wife " by authorriyu

4. Caffeine Kadhal  "Story Medley - tales of heart " a different attempt by ArjunKrishReddy  

5. Enemies to lovers story "His Little Monster" by ritu_writes 

**************************

Recap: Vasudevan disown Pranav and later Karan suggest him to escape from the police on his arrival to the court.

****************

Tara was dressed in a casual top and leggings, she had a mask on her face and arrived at the court. Since her face was not revealed none of them suspected her. She saw a lot of people waiting outside the court premises protesting against Pranav and pleading the court to hang him. Tara directly reached the floor Rehmaan had informed her. When she arrived there Rehmaan was waiting already and they entered the room which was alloted for her case. They greeted the lawyer and got seated waiting for the judge and police to arrive with Pranav.

Pranav was seated between a constable and SI. Inspector was in the passenger seat as they drove to the court. Inspector got a call from the cops from the court premises about the protest and informed the driver to take them through a different entrance.

Karan was waiting at entrance of the floor for Pranav to arrive. A force traveller stopped followed by the jeep and the constables got down from the force traveller and surrounded the jeep. The door opened and the constable got down and helped Pranav to get down. He was taken to the floor and on seeing Karan, Pranav nodded his head and slipped the crutch and fell down rolling on the few steps of the stairs. 

Inspector and the constables rushed to his side and saw he was unconscious.

Constable: Sir, nadikuran pola sir. ( Sir, he must be acting )

Inspector: splash some water on his face to wake him. Judge will be arriving anytime now and we need to present him conscious.

Constables splashed water but Pranav was strong minded and stayed without any reaction. 

Inspector: If someone from human rights around here see this then we will be in great trouble so call the ambulance and lets take him to the hospital.

Inspector: SI, inform the PP ( public prosecutor ) about the incidence. He will handle to postpone the hearing once he is awake. I will go following the ambulance.

Pranav was shifted to the gurney and taken to the ambulance.  Karan who did not react until now rushed to the parking and started his bike to follow the ambulance. He drove at a distance and once the ambulance reached the Government hospital and Pranav was taken to the emergency he called the doctor whom he found was on duty and gave him instructions. Changing into the dress of a wardboy he wore a mask and entered the ward where Pranav was admitted along with few other patients separated by curtains.