Chapter - 9

Note: There are request for daily updates but compared to my other plots the response are slow in terms of reaching the reads and votes for this story. If I give updates daily then it would further decrease the reads and votes so sure I will start daily updates when the story gets the spark or atleast when it reaches quick votes on the same day of publish. But the comments are literally 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Hope you understand......Thank you.. Love u all❤️.

*********************

Recap: Mithra and Goutham struggle with their feelings.

*********************

Mithra booked a ball room in a reputed hotel for the party and she received brochures for decoration and catering for the party and returned home to decide up on it later. Her mom was surprised to see her return home earlier.

Kavitha: Enna Mithra, eppavum seekiram vara mattiye ennachu ? ( What Mithra ? You never return home early so what happened today ?)

Mithra: Nothing maa, boss gave a job to arrange a party for our five years anniversary so I was out for that. Thought of returning hoe instead of going back to office. I stil have work to decide upon the decorations and catering so I will be in room.

Mithra entered her room and closed the door behind her. Having a long bath made her feel better and she laid on the bed holding the brochures in her hand. She made a list of menu for dinner and shortlisted some ideas for decoration to discuss with Goutham the next day. The mere thought of meeting Goutham sent shivers through her body. 

To avoid all her thoughts she just spent the day sleeping whereas Goutham was still reminiscing the flushed face of Mithra as she rushed to leave his room. He couldn't get over the image of her patting her cheeks and heart before the doors of the elevator was closed when she left the office.

Goutham: You got to have feelings for me Mithra..I can see the blush coating your cheeks everytime you get lost in me and I m proud the reason to be your red. Get ready to see my never ending love for you darling. 

He called up his stylist and fixed an appointment to visit his boutique and drowned himself in work. By night when he reached home as usual Raghini was up watching romantic songs on TV. Seeing him she stood before him folding her hand on her chest pushing her tits a little more.

Raghini: Goutham, should I place dinner for you ?

Goutham: No thanks, that is not your job. 

He did not bother to look at her and moved ahead but she caught his wrist stopping him. Looking at her hold on him Goutham seethed in anger and yanked his hand from her grip. He caught her neck and pushed her against the wall gritting his teeth in anger.

Goutham: don't fucking touch me ever...I mean ever..consequences will be too bad...sparing you just for my mother so stay in your limits and fuck off from here.

He threw her on the floor and Raghini coughed trying to catch her breathe. With a final disgusting look at her Goutham ascended the stairs and before he could step the stairs for next floor he stopped when Raghini spoke to him.

Raghini: Mark my words Goutham, the same hands which crushed me today will embrace me in love, one day you will throw me in your bed with your eyes nothing but love for me. You will come behind me like a love sick puppy and I will make this happen.. I swear Goutham...You will be mine and I will be yours.

Goutham smirked but his eyes were blood shot hearing her words. He picked a vase that was next to the staircase and smashed it next to her on the ground floor.

Goutham: Even I swear, you have not got to see the real me. My world is different with only my girl in it. I won't think twice to show hell to whoever tries to burst my bubble. Better you not be in that list already. I m warning you. Stay out of my life for your own sake or next time the floor won't be my target and your parents will have to forget that they had a daughter ever...