Chapter - 15

Recap: Goutham gift a dress to Mithra to wear for the party later she confess him being special to her.

*******************

Two days passed like hell with the works. Goutham successfully merged his London and Greece companies with MiGo but the news was known only to Rehman, Mithra apart from Chandru and Ravichander. 

The two days had got many changes like Mithra had developed many designs incorporating world class designs and many deals. Best of the arts, crafts, idols and many more things were finalized for the usage in the projects.

Finally it was Mithra's birthday the next day and the party of five years celebration of MiGo. Mithra was sleeping in her room. Vinay received a call from Goutham at 11.45.

Vinay: Yes mams...( ys brother in law )

Goutham: I m here, open the door now...

Vinay: 2 mins let me confirm if everybody is asleep.

Vinay came down and saw the room of his parents closed and the lights were off. He tiptoed and opened the door and gate without making any noise and let Goutham inside.

Vinay: how will you return ?

Goutham: Your sister will do that so don't worry and get back to sleep after locking the doors like it was before.

Goutham stood before Mithra's room and opened it without making any noise and closed it behind. He saw her sleeping hugging the pillow and her mobile was next to her. He took the mobile and saw his photo that was clicked in his office.

Goutham Mv: When did you click my photo darling ? What a surprise ?

He sat on the floor looking at her who was sleeping like a baby dressed in a green nightie, his thoughts back to the day he came to know about her wish for her brithday.

Flashback:

Mithra was in the final year and the juniors had made arrangements to interact with them. They went to every class of seniors with fun activities. Goutham had his face covered as usual when he had to be around Mithra. A group of juniors entered Mithra's class with a box which had chits. Goutham stood by the threshold of the classroom clicking photos of the fun activity to share it on the college online portal. One by one the senior picked a chit and did that was written in that or answered if that was question.

On Mithra's turn a junior boy helped and gave a chit to her. Mithra thanked him and opened the chit which had a question thankfully. Goutham showed thumbs up to the boy and stood out of the classroom watching Mithra.

Mithra: " How do you wish to celebrate your first birthday with your lover or husband ?"...Oh my god but I don't have either of them in life so I m not answering this.

But the students wanted her to answer considering if she had a boyfriend. Mithra thought for few seconds and smiled folding the chit. 

Mithra: Ok, It would be very dramatic but I wish he could sneak into my room at 12 with a huge bouquet I mean with 99 roses and be the first person to wish my birthday. I want him to be the first person I see on my birthday.

The students started hooting hearing her reply and Mithra rushed back to her seat blushing. Nithya bumped her shoulder teasing for having such a romantic ideas.

Flashback ends.

Goutham saw the time was 11.59. He gently shook Mithra to wake her. Mithra whined to let her sleep but hearing Goutham's voice she opened her eyes. She jerked and sat on the bed looking at him sitting opposite to her in her room. She was about to scream but Goutham closed her mouth.