Chapter - 113

Recap: Goutham reveals the past to Mithra.

******************

Mithra sat like a statue leaning on his chest hearing everything. Goutham raised her head from his chest and cupped her cheek and kissed her tears.

Goutham: After I got you admitted in the hospital I called Vinay and we made the professor to leave from the hospital. He was a strong boy for his age at that time. He understood when I explained him everything and he agreed to all my words. With the help of a nurse I got you cleaned completely leaving no traces on your body. Doctor gave you injections and pain killer so that you won't feel any pain and I informed Vinay to give you pain killers for the next three days along with your vitamins.

I m sorry twinkle... I m sorry for failing to protect you..

Mithra started crying pulling her hair and her screams terrified Goutham. Rehman too rushed to their room and knew what would have happened. 

Goutham: Mithra, stop crying. Its killing me to see you like this. 

Rehman: Mithra you have a baby in your womb. Relax please...don't put the baby in danger. You are already weak sister..

Goutham: MITHRAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

His sudden scream made her stop and Goutham removed her hands that were pulling her hairs. He moved the hairs from her face and wiped her tears. Rehman passed a glass of water and Goutham made her drink it completely and patted her back to stop her hiccups.

Goutham: sshhhhh, nothing twinkle....everything is alright... relax....

Mithra: Th...Those....gir...girls .....died ...to...sav....save me .....I ... I..

Goutham: Mithra you cannot panic so much. You are just recovering. Please sunshine listen to me now and have a nap, we will talk later. You cannot take so much stress. I don't have any strength in me to see you in pain again rather I will die.

Rehman: Mithra listen to boss and have a nap. You and baby both need rest now.

Mithra quickly wiped her face and sat properly holding Goutham's hand.

Mithra: Goutham... Goutham.. I m .. I m fine... See, I m good. Nothing will happen to me. Please I want to meet their family. 

Goutham: Reshma and Zeenat tried to save you that day. Reshma's parents were dead when she was 5 and she lived with her brother. Zeenat's parents committed suicide not able to tolerate the loss of their daughter .....the man who saved you giving his life was Bala, Balakrishna, Reshman's brother.

Mithra gasped in shock still remembering the man running to save her and got burnt in the car with Raghini.

Goutham:  and.....

Mithra: and...and what Goutham ? What else should I know ?

Goutham: Zeenat is Rehman's sister.

Mithra held her head with her hands and screamed no.

Mithra: No ...no ...no tell me you are lying. Rehman ....how can god do this to him... no no...Zeenat can't be dead. Tell me she is alive... Goutham, she is alive right ?

Mithra shook Goutham's collars crying uncontrollably and before she could slip on the floor Goutham caught her.

Rehman: Zeenat is alive Mithra. You stop crying. 

Mithra stopped crying and took slow steps to Rehman who was having tears in his eyes. He slowly touched her hair with love and smiled at her.

Rehman: How do you call me Mithra ?