Chapter - 14

Recap: Goutham announces major steps take the business to heights.

*****************

Goutham was in his home office when chandru entered with coffee for both of them with Ravi tagging behind. Goutham stood from his seat and picked a cup for himself and settled on the couch with Chandru and his father opposite to him on the single seaters.

Ravi: Is it true what I heard from chandru ? If yes why this sudden decision ?

Goutham: Its true pa.. I think merging my business is the best decision for MiGo. Its time to raise above the standards and be trendmaker in field.

Ravi: I know you will do that because I realized how much you were serious on this the day you came to me to start this business. My question is why the target on PV Groups ? We can do business without interfering with them.

Goutham: If you think I have started this just for business then you are wrong. Its more than business. If I had planned 5 years for my love then I have also put the same efforts in the last 6 six months to revenge him. Don't ask me the reason because I m not revealing anything now but you can trust that I will succeed in what I have started.

Chandru: Is this revenge also related with your love ?

Goutham: may be or May not be.. As I said no questions on that.

Ravi looked at his son, the fire in his eyes and the determination and confidence in his tone reminded him of the day Goutham came to him to start MiGo.

Flashback:

Ravichander was in his office when Goutham entered his cabin in the evening. Ravi looked surprise as Goutham rarely visits him at office. Goutham had recently decided and stayed at the apartment Ravi has gifted him for his recent birthday stating he need more time to concentration on his studies as Raghini staying at his parents's home was getting on his nerves.

Ravi: What a surprise my son had shown at office ? Have you decided to return home leaving the apartment ?

Goutham: No pa.. I m here to give my answer for joining office.

Ravi: Great ...Are you ready to join office after your college hours. By the time you finish your studies you will be ready to take over the business completely.

Goutham: Let me complete paa. I will take over the business sure but I have some other idea. I want your support in that.

Ravi: Go ahead, I m all ears..

Goutham: I want to start my own business and I want you to invest in it. Also I want you to be the acting CEO of it and all the profit will be yours until you get the amount you invest in my business. I need five years and within this time I will work for my business indirectly and get you paid for it. Once my debt is over I will take over my business and also the business you have grew over years.

Ravi: So confident and determined. May i know what business you wanted to do ?

Goutham: Interior decors...

Ravi: Are you mad ? You have chose mechanical engineering and our business in machines and machinery parts.

Goutham: I m in love paa.

Ravi: come again.. I didn't hear you.

Goutham: You heard paa. You have treated me as a friend and I want to start this business because she is passionate in interiors but she had chosen a different stream because of her parents. I want to fulfill her dream and if you think that this is infatuation then I m sorry. I don't have plans of proposing her or least I m not letting her know my existence until I m ready to be in her life.