Chapter - 33

Note: I have published One shots " Love torture" and " Feelings are Mutual". Please give a read.

Recap: Shylaja give invitation to Goutham and later invite Mithra and Rehman to Raghini and Chandru's wedding.

***********************

By evening once Mithra left the office, Goutham removed his blazer and threw it on the floor in frustration. He stormed out and reached Rehman's desk raking his fingers through his hair.

Goutham: Did you find him ?

Rehman: No boss, his mobile is switched off. He is not in home and Bala checked the usual clubs and bars that Chandru used to visit.

Goutham: Where did he fucking go ? Rehman lets go. I need to find him at any cost.

Rehman nodded and caught the key Goutham threw in his direction. They got in th car and Rehman started driving to the places Goutham directed him to.

Rehman: What did Mithra say after meeting your mother ?

Goutham: She is very smart Rehman. She is worried that my mother has some hidden intention behind this marriage. Also she doubts that my mother knew about us being together.

Rehman: I tried to distract her mind immediately once your mother left but Mithra is too brilliant to be distracted so easily. Do you think Chandru is in love with Raghini ?

Goutham: I don't know but I wish that she should not be the girl he is in love. Where did that idiot go ?

They searched the bars but couldn't find Chandru. It was 1.30 at midnight and Rehman stopped the car to buy water for them. Goutham rolled his sleeves and splashed water on his face and took the towel from Rehman and wiped his face.

Rehman received a call from Bala that he found Chandru. Rehman immediately drove to the place Bala mentioned. Goutham saw it was a local Tasmac bar and Bala was holding Chandru from falling down. Rehman quickly moved to them and got Chandru in the back seat. 

Bala: He is completely wasted so better don't waste energy questioning him now. 

Goutham thanked Bala and informed Rehman to drive them to Chandru's apartment which he rarely visited. As soon as they reached Rehman took the key from his pocket and opened the door as they held Chandru on either side. Goutham lowered Chandru on his bed and returned to the living where Rehman was gulping water.

Rehman: Bala got Chandru's call history. There is not even a single call to or from Raghini's number. If he is in love then sure he must have made calls to her frequently but from the call history he has never spoke to anyone frequently. 

Goutham: Even I don't call Mithra frequently Rehman.

Rehman: That is because you have her with you all the time in office. So by that logic if that girl is from your dad's office then sure she is not Raghini.

Goutham: Either he is not in love or if he is in love the girl is not that witch. Only that idiot can answer us.

They drifted to sleep on the couch and morning Goutham woke up to his mobile ringing. He answered without opening his eyes and smiled when he heard Mithra's voice.

Goutham: Hello darling, good morning.

Mithra: Where are you ? Are you not coming to office ?

Goutham jerked and sat on the couch and saw the time was 9.30 in the morning. He rubbed his forehead and yawned making her chuckle.

Mithra: Looks like I disturbed your sleep. Should I cut the call ?

Goutham: No, please. Wish you were here and I could cuddle to sleep for a long time.