Chapter - 76

Recap: Goutham and Mithra have an intimate time and later he inform lawyer to confirm on the legals papers to take over his dad's business.

************************

Goutham was getting ready in their room in a tux and Mithra was sitting on the couch doing a final check on the presentation. Making sure of everything she made call to Rehman to make sure he carried the necessary documents on MiGo and its success in the industry, which they had prepared. She was dressed in the formal pant and white shirt, her hair was tied in a pony tail. Goutham saw her packing her laptop and picked her blazer from her wardrobe and helped her wear it quickly.

Mithra: Do we have time for breakfast or shall we skip to have a direct lunch ?

Goutham: We enough time for the meeting so we will have breakfast and we don't exactly know the time the meeting would wind up.

Mithra: Good, I m hell of hungry and need food or I may faint. Come lets go and what time have you called the lawyer today ?

Goutham: Relax baby, he will be at dad's home in the evening but we will go early once our meeting is over. Looks like we will have our first feast together there after our marriage so a lavish dinner is organized for us to celebrate our wedding and business take over.

Mithra: How about aunty ? Is she ok with us coming over there ? Is Raghini still staying there ?

Goutham: Amma has no problem. Dad said she doesn't talk anything negative about us and has also given a list of recipes to be cooked today. Even if she speaks let us ignore and about that bitch do we need to care her presence or absence ?

Mithra: I m just curious to know her state of mind now. You are out of league and Chandru is also serious in his girl so what could be her actual plans ?

Goutham: May be we will know today because she didn't get to meet us together after our reception but looking at us together her jealousy might hit and she may do something exposing her real intention.

Mithra: Whatever, now tell me do you think we will bag this project ?

Goutham: Ofcourse we will, you worked hard for this project so you deserve it. still winning and losing is like two sides of a coin in business. If winning gives us profit and happiness then losing gives us a lesson to correct the mistake we did in losing it so either way its a plus for us.

Mithra: But I still don't understand your suggestion in the presentations.

Goutham: I m teaching you business free of cost. You will know the reason behind my ideas after the meeting and may be you can reward me later for that.

Mithra: You are my CEO and husband so I have all rights to learn business free of cost from you. Still what is the rewards you want and let me think of granting or denying it.

Goutham: A long drive with an ice cream date in our private beach ?

Mithra hugged him wrapping her hand around his neck and kissed his cheek and he snaked his hands around her waist.

Mithra: Mr. hubby you know very well to get me in your trap. How could I deny long drive, ice cream date and beach altogether at the same time when they are my weakness ?

Goutham: So they are you weakness ? I thought here I was your weakness.

Mithra: You are my strength, my power my energy booster. I will be weak only when you are not with me Goutham. So plan is on..

Goutham: Plan is on with three conditions, 

Goutham: Condition 1 - we will buy only one ice cream for both of us. he kissed her right cheek