Chapter - 111

Recap: Goutham bring the family to meet Mithra and they get emotional on knowing Mithra being alive.

********************

A month and half has passed and by this time Pranav got his conscious back two weeks ago and returned to his mansion. Karan had set a man as Raghini's boy friend and framed him as the accused involved with Raghini in Mithra's murder and Pranav had nothing to do with it. Pranav was relieved from the case and he got back to his business but stayed low key in his dirty works.

Nithya too got back to office but she had the  urge to kill Pranav but stopped herself as she wanted to respect Goutham's words. Any project which was brought to her notice was declined from pursuing them. She successfully kept him under her spell to believe that business was running good and from the power she gained with Pranav's influence all the managers and project leads worked according to her words and she kept PV groups almost under her control except for a few who had been loyal to Vasudevan.

As for Mithra, there was a lot of improvement in her health. Goutham had noticed a couple of times her eye ball movements which made him very happy and he gave every minute of his to take care of her. He watched her favourite movies, series, cooked her favourite food, played her favourite songs. At time he also called his family and made them speak to her. Every week doctor visited and checked Mithra and the baby.

Goutham entered the room holding his guitar and sat next to her with a smile caressing her hair.

Goutham: Mithra, last night you were asking me to sing a song for you and who am I deny your words. So now I will sing a song and you will tell me if you liked it. 

Un perai sollum pothae ull nenjil kondaattam
Unnodu vaazhathaanae uyir vaazhum poraattam
Nee paarkkum pothae mazhai aaven oh hoo..
Un anbil kanneer thuli aaven
Nee illai endraal en aaven oh hoo..
Neruppodu vendhae mann aaven

He leaned to her and kissed her eyes and a drop of his tear fell on her forehead.

Un karungoondhal kuzhalaagathaan ennam thondrum
Un kaadhoram uraiyaadithaan jenmam theerum

Slowly he moved a strand of hair behind her ear and touched the rose he pinned on her hair that morning.

Un maarbodu saayum andha mayakkam podhum
En manadhodu serthu vaitha valigal theerum

He took her hand and placed her palm on his chest caressing there a little to soothe pain he was going through.

Un kaadhal ondrai thavira en kaiyil ondrum illai
Adhai thaandi ondrumae illai pennae pennae
Nee illai endraal en aaven oh hoo...
Neruppodu vendhae mann aaven

Goutham placed the guitar on the table near by and laid his head on her chest and closed his eyes feeling her heart beat.

Un perai sollum pothae ull nenjil kondaattam
Unnodu vaazhathaanae uyir vaazhum poraattam
Nee paarkkum pothae mazhai aaven oh hoo..
Un anbil kanneer thuli aaven

Goutham: Innum evlo naal ippadi irukka pora Mithra. Unna romba miss panren di. ( How long will you be like this Mithra ? I m mising you a lot ) I miss morning your morning kisses, our naughty time in morning bath, I miss your hands feeding me breakfast, the way you adjust my tie, forehead kisses, our times in office, the way you encourage me, I miss our dinners in the garden, you know our ganesha is also missing you at our home, I miss walking holding your hand, our cuddles, your teasings, our crazy love making, the way you massage my scalp. Everything.....