Chapter Forty-Four😏

I gulp as I put my hands down

I gulp as I put my hands down. Jasmine's eyes are still screwed shut. She thought I was going to hit her?

Is this what our life has come too? I feel like I'm constantly begging; begging for her to give me something, begging to have Ansley back, begging to have things the way they were, begging for any help.

I thought, maybe her leaving today means she's better. Did this whole thing set her back so far, she's lost touch to who she is? Has she forgotten who I was?

A gasp leaves Jasmine's lips before she's turned around again, a hand going to her lips as her shoulders shake.

"Oh my god." She breathes quietly.

"Jasmine." I say gently as I take a step towards her.

"No, no. Please, I just need a moment. Just give me a moment." She tells me as my chest hurts. Heaviness weighs in this room.

"I can't." My voice breaks before I swallow air. "I can't, Jasmine. I don't know what else to do. I've lost all sense of direction. You are getting better and I'm stuck. I'm stuck. Help me." I beg like a fool, falling to my knees behind her, pressing my face into her back as my arms wrap tightly behind her.

"Jasmine, I need you to help me because I can't keep going like this." I mumble into her back, until she turns around.

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." Her voice cracks and she hugs my head to her stomach.

"I love you. I love you more than anything." I pathetically sob into her stomach, knowing if this is what it takes to have her back in my arms, I will do it.

"I know, I know. I love you." She whispers, moving to her knees beside I make her move do she's on my lap instead.

She pulls my face out of her neck, wiping the tears away. It's bad to say but this is what I wanted. I didn't want to hurt alone.

"I know." She whispers as her own face is covered in her own tears. She quickly pecks my lips before pulling away, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my temple.

My hands grasp onto her robe so tightly that the tie comes undone, letting me stare at the white lingerie she was hiding.

I push the robe off of her shoulders, looking up at her before she nods softly. I continue to push at it until it's off her body.

She places her mouth on mine as her hands work at my shirt and my hands frantically search for her skin. Soft, smooth skin.

I rip the lace off of her body just as she pushes my shirt off my shoulder.

I'm quick to lay her body on the floor, keeping my arm behind her back so I that I could keep her against my body.

My lips moving from hers to her neck, spending time on spots I know she loves before I have my lips wrapped around her nipple, hearing her gasp as she arches her back off of the floor.

"Roman." She says quietly, tugging at the roots of my hair.

I switch nipples, sucking on it until it's bruised. Her hips moves on my stomach, searching for any type of friction.

I move downward, only stopping when my face meets her pussy and I don't waste anytime before my tongue plays with her.

"Please, please, please." She whimpers, making me look up at her and my heart stops.

Her back is arched off of the ground as one of her hands holds her head, her face scrunching up from the pleasure in giving her. The pleasure that only I can give her.

No one else could do this, love her like I can, care for her like I can. She's stuck with me because hell would have to open up before anyone could even think about giving her what I do.

Her thighs shake as her back moves to the ground and her hips grind against my face.

"Mierda." She gasps as her body clenches and her orgasm rocks through her body, making her hands go to my hands holding her hips, squeezing tightly.

One of my hands coaches her down from her high as the other works on my belt and pants until they are completely off.

I don't pause, and ease my dick I side of her pussy, still feeing it quiver from her orgasm, making me groan.

She claws at my chest until I'm pressed against her, kissing her roughly. I feel tears but this time, it isn't tears of sadness. It's tears of pleasure.

She moans in my mouth before straining her neck back, and I place my lips on her neck, loving the sound of my skin hitting her with every thrust I make.

"I love you." I whisper against her skin. "Fuck, I love you."

"Roman." She gasps, clawing at my back until they find some skin they can hold onto, squeezing tightly as she pulses around me.

"I love you. You're all I need, mama. All I need." I whisper into her ear, hearing her moan from my words.

"Fuck!" She screams as another orgasm move through her body. Her pussy squeezing my dick so hard to the point it hurts but I feel my back stiffen as my stomach flutters.

I scoop my hips as one of my own orgasm hits me and I cum inside of her.

"I love you." I whisper against her neck.

"I love you, Roman."
———————————————————————
"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." I sniffle. I hate crying with a fucking passion. My nose stays stopped up all day and I can't breathe.

Jasmine chuckles as her fingers trail my naked shoulders.

"Do you want kids?" She whispers, and it's almost like I can hear her heart skip a beat from my place on her bare chest.

"Yes." I respond immediately.

"Do you want kids with me?" She asks again in a whisper.

"Yes. Do you want kids with me?" I ask, lifting my head off of her chest so I can look at her.

"Yes." She immediately replies.

"Why are you suddenly bringing this up?" I ask, a little confused. After everything we've been through and this most recent month, I figured she'd want a little time to adjust to the new situation.

"I don't know." She shrugs. "We're not getting any younger and I think that we shouldn't take advantage of the time that we're given." She whispers as my head goes back to her chest.

"Okay, mama." I whisper, kissing her chest before I get more comfortable.

"Plus, I think our kid will be the cutest thing in the world." She whispers as her chest shake slightly from her chuckle.

Making me chuckle as well.