Its war

RocPOV:::

Did she just .... Tell me ... She's pregnant? .. Again?

"Pardon?" I said getting a little mad

Bre rolled her eyes. She is so damn smart .. "You heard me .. I'm pregnant"

"Bre .... What he fuck is wrong with you?" I asked raising my voice

She started oacing back & forth. "Please don't be mad. I just didn't mean for this to happen .. We were having such a great time .. & I knew we didn't have a condom .. but I thought it was okay because we .. We are together. I'm sorry , I jus-" I stopped her.

"I'm not mad at the fact that your pregnant" I started pulling the covers from off the bed about get in it "I'm just mad cause you kept it from me. If we are together , I need to know. Don't cha think that was important?" I said getting into bed now

She sighed & sat in bed next to me. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd be mad .."

I smiled & shook my head. "I would not be mad. You should have just told me .."

She shrugged and started looking around. Awkward. I gave it a couple minutes. I took her face & kissed her.

NayaPOV::::

Yo! Did Roc really just diss me like that? Fucks no. Imma call my boys.

"MikeyPooh" I said softly into the phone "I need you to take out my ... Ex. I want him killed ..... Alright .... Sounds good ... Bye" i hung up.

They are going to get Roc's black ass. I just noticed ...... Im not getting married ...

BrePOV::::::

I woke up to lights flashing through the window. Anto's arm was wrapped around my waist. And his face was all in my neck. The light was so bright.

I carefully got up & looked out the window. The police & ambulance were outside leading someone onto the back of the truck. The whole neighborhood was crowding around. I put on some pants & a shirt & walked outside.

"What the hell happened?" I asked my neighbor Sydney

"These people broke into my house!" She yelled with tears streaming down her face. "They shot Andrew! He's barely making it through!" I put my hand over my aching heart. Andrew was only 9 & he was autistic.

I gave her a warm hug. "I am so sorry! God will get you through this babe" I said rubbing her back

She smiled at me. She was always a sweet lady. She walked inside with the police following behind her. I went right into the house & locked all the doors. The last thing I wanted to happen was for Anaé , Chresanto or myself get shot or even die ..

I walked in and took a deep breath. I went into the kitchen and made me a bowl of fruity pebbles. I was eating while I was on my phone.

Of course ... Tour starts next week for me. Great. I have to go away. So not ready. Considering i'm pregnant. It feels as if i'm letting my fans down. I have to go.

"CHRESANTOOOOO?!" I yelled from downstairs. He didn't answer. I ran all the way up my stairs & opened the double doors to my room. I went over to him and started shaking him. "Baby .." I said shaking him. "Lorenzo ..." I said trying to get him up. He didn't want to wake up at all.

I got an idea. I sat on top of him while he was still sleeping & I started bouncing on him. He fluttered his eyes open a bit. "Don't start something you can't finish" He said being sexy.

I smiled. He closed his eyes. "Bae , i have to leave. Please watch Naé" He didn't answer. "CHRESANTO LORENZO ROMELO AUGUST" I yelled. He hated his full name.

He sat up with me straddling him. "I'm up" he said in his sleepy voice. I wrapped my arms around him & kissed his big juicy lips. We were making out until Anaé walked in ..

"Ew" She said covering her eyes. I pushed my chestnut hair out my face and got off of Anto.

"Baby , good morning!" I said giving her a kiss & hug. "Look. I have to go like .. Right now. After I get back , Anaé has her modeling thinggy" I said putting Anaé down.

"At 9 , please take her to her dance class? Don't let daddy forget okay?" I said to Anaé.

She nodded. "Good girl , okay bye baby" I said giving Anaé another kiss & hug. "Bye Bae , i'll call you later" I said as I gave him a kiss.

I quickly left out. Such a long day , that i'm not ready for ...

AnaéPOV:::::

(first Pov lol)

I hated when my mommy left. I just just saw her not that long ago after 5 months of living with my daddy in the UK. I had so much fun , but it would have been better if mommy came.

Daddy & I went downstairs & he made me some food. A girl knocked on the door. She was wearing a short skirt & her belly was out. She had on a light pink tubetop & some heels. She looked ew ...

She jumped on my daddy an started kissing him. He pushed her off and looked at me. I stared at him for a few seconds , but I then walked upstairs.

I actually stood by the steps. I heard everything.

"Naya , what the fuck? My daughter just saw another girl kissing me. What if she tell Bre?!" I heard my daddy yell

"I dont care. It's your ass nigga. You wanna play me ..." The girl said in a high pitched voice

"What? I just wasn't ready to get married. You are a teen stripper. That's a problem. I didn't do anything!"

She laughed. "Whatever. Just know .. You aren't going to be living much longer. Say bye bye to your little family"

The girl walked out the door. I ran to my room & pulled out my dolls as of I was playing with them.

Daddy walked in. "Hey baby .. Can we talk?" I nodded. He came ad sat next to me. "You saw that lady kiss me right ?" He asked me.

"Yes ..." I said looking into his eyes. I knew he could tell how hurt I was

"It was an accident. This stays between you & I okay? Mommy doesn't need to know .."

I jut nodded.

An hour later , we were downstairs watching white chicks. My daddy was laughing. I was stuck on the fact that , that lady said for him to say Bye to me ad mommy.

"Baby , you okay?" My dad asked as he shoved popcorn into his mouth.

I sighed. "Are you going to die?" I asked him very calmly.

He shook his head. "Of course not. Daddy wouldn't let that happen" He pecked my small pink lips & gave me a big hug.

I felt a little better ..