Empty Minded

RocPOV::::

We've been looking all night for Bre. No sign. I hope she's alright. She fucked Asia up. Asia .. She left NewYork. Hm ..

I called everyone down here. They were out looking for Bre while I was home with Naé. She is used to waking up to her mothers face. She asked all these questions about where she was & .. I don't know what to say.

"Okay .. Where did she go? I haven't seen her since yestwerday" Naé said as she was coloring in her princess coloring book

"She's working ..." I said trying to lie the best I could

"Oh .. I can't wait to see her! I'm going to give her the biggest hug & kiss ever"

I smiled. Naé is so close to her mom to not know the truth. I just wanted to know.

Their was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. I saw this really thick spanish looking girl , with brown hair & had a gold tooth on the side of her teeth.

"Hello , i'm here to tutor Anaé?" The lady asked. Her spanish accent was cool.

"I'm her dad .. And you are?"

She blushed. "I know who you are! & i'm ms.Lopez. I tutor Anaé to speak spanish"

Bre is out of her damn mind. "Uh .. Okay? Come in .."

I let her in. Anaé ran to her and gave her a big hug. "Ms.Lopez!"

They went in the kitchen & I sat in the living room watching TV. Lord hopes that they find Bre. I turned to VH1 & started watching Behind The Music. Bre was on their. I had NO idea she was on Behind The Music.

"Bre looks so good in that dress. I remember that night" i said talking to myself. "It was March2 & we had just gotten into an argument. But then later on ... We got our freak on" I added on.

Just then a message thing popped up.

"The famous singer , Bre Laviné is in the hospital , due to drunk driving. She was in a horrible car accident , that could leave Ms.Laviné paralyzed. She also has a loss of memory. For more information , please wait until further notice"

My heart instantly started jumping out of my chest. I don't think I can handle this ...

BrePOV:::

What? What happened? My head is fucking killing me , I'm in a hospital bed & i have no idea why.

"Oh , your finally awake" A doctor with a bright smile said to me

I rubbed my head. "What happened & Why am I here?"

"Drunk Driving. You were in a really terrible car accident"

Did I really? No .. I'm don't drink ..... Do I? "Oh ..." I was worried a little. "Did I really?" I asked

"Yeah. it was pretty bad. You were 3 inches away from being paralyzed from the waist down"

"Are you serious? I can't believe this .."

Right when I said that , a whole group of people walked in. I had no idea who they were. They started giving me hugs and telling me how much they missed me. Who are these people?

"Omg , Bre!" A girl with purple hair said as she gave me a hug

".... Who?" I said giving a confused look.

A sexy ass guy looked at me. "Bre .. Do you remember me?"

He looked into my eyes. They looked a little familiar but I couldn't actually put my finger on it. "Uh ... No. You look a little familiar but .. No" They all sighed and put their heads down. "I'm sorry .. Am I supposed to know something?"

A light skinned girl , with long brown hair and big brown eyes came up to me and kissed my cheek. "Am I gay?" I asked. They giggled.

"No .. At least I don't think so , but please remember .."

For a few hours , they all kept talking to me about my life. It was unbelievable. I couldn't really understand. Like , I did understand but It seemed like I had a bumpy life.

StarPOV:::

Brianna has been in the hospital for the last couple days trying to regain her memory. Chresanto hasn't left her side. For some reason , the doctors aren't sure why she is having a hard time remembering things.

I went to go visit her. I just wanted a few hours alone with Bre. I hope Chresanto understands.

"Hey .." I said busting through the door. I saw Bre & Anto making out. Maybe her memory is back.

They quickly let go of each other. "So much for knocking .." Anto said

"Whatever , can me & Bre have some .. Alone time?" I asked him

He nodded and walked out. He didn't say bye to Bre or anything. She was cheesing so hard.

"Hey ..." Bre said as she was drinking something in a black cup

"Hey Bre .. Uh , I wanted to talk to you" i said as I was playing around with my fingers

"What's your name again? Sorry .." Bre asked as she looked dead serious. It's like she has never saw my face before

"Zonnique .. But you'd call me Nique or Star"

"Why star?"

I sighed. "I'm in a girls singing group , called Omg Girlz. I sing. My stage name is Star ... I'm famous. So are you"

She balled her face up. "I'm ... Famous?" She smiled a bit. "You can't be serious" I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Is that why I have so many gifts?" Bre said pointing to a corner of the room.

Now let me tell you , she had SO MANY GIFTS. From fans!

We began talking. I knew that if In reminded her about the worst thing in her life .. She'd remember.

"Was I really engaged? What happened?" Bre asked

"Well .. He forgot to show up to your wedding ..."

I started pacing back and forth. Thinking about it made me so upset. I was talking and Bre cut me off.

"Zonnique?" Bre said. "Zonnique Pullins?" I got a little happy. "You have 2 friends named Breaunna & .. Bahja?" Bre added on

I smiled. "You remember?! Quiz time. Where do you live?"

"New York .. Brox"

I smiled. "Okay .. What Is Roc's full name?"

"Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August"

Okay. That cut it. She really back to normal. Last question though.

"Impressive .. What is your daughters name and how old is she?"

Bre smiled. "Anaé Janaé August .. & she's 5 ..." She smiled. "SHIT! .. ANAÉ!"

__________________________

This chapter is stupid. But I have writers blog & i'm working on my other story .. Sorry 😩