No Parents

RayPOV:::

"I'm going on a business trip. For a whole week. I'm going to Las Vegas. I don't want any funny stuff okay? No party's no nothing. Be in the house on time .. No friends over without asking & NO smoking Rayan ... Am I understood?" My mom said being forreal.

"Yes Ma'am. When Are You Leaving?" Bre Asked

"Tomorrow Morning. I Won't be Back Until .. I Believe Next Thursday?"

"Have Fun! Love You!" Rayan said as he was running out the door"

I was going to throw the most wildest party! Especially cause our school got the baddest twerk's in their! We definitely gone turn up! I forgot Roc was downstairs. Let me go check on that dusty nigga.

"Yo , Wha .... What are you guys doing?" I asked curiously

"We were uh .. Talking." Roc said

"It's okay. I can tell Rayan everything. Okay. We & Chresanto .. Are growing feelings for eachother." Bre said back confident

"Uh ... Whatever. You Too Love Birds Go Back To You'r Kissy Kissy Shit. I'm going upstairs on RedTube"

"You'r nasty ass ... I'll meet you up their" Roc said smiling

"Ew. You guys are sick. But .. I'm going to bed. School Tomorrow. Sad Face. Goodnight Rayan & Night Anto." Bre Said

Bre walked up to Roc & straight gave him the "meet me in my bed after you watch you'r porn" look. But she kissed his cheek. I could tell his funny jumpy ass was about to freak. Bre walked to me & smiled. I knew she was happy. She gave me a big hug & started whispering shit in my ear that I don't even understand.

"Huh?" I said in confusion

"Nothing. Good Night" Bre said as she was Walking Up Stairs.

Roc & I sat downstairs & watched porn for a little. We tried not to smoke inside the house cause it would bother my aunt , so we went outside.

"So , whats up with you and my cousin?" I asked as I lit my blunt

"What you mean? She's just .. Important to me" Roc said as he took a puff of it

"Nigga what chu mean? You only knew her for a few weeks"

"Well I really like her okay?"

"Look. Brianna Is my bestfriend / Cousin. Don't hurt her. Or their will be some big problems" I said being serious

"I won't. You know I don't do girls like that" Roc said blowing smoke out if his mouth

"Yeah , right" I said being serious.

NEXTMORNING:::::

BrePOV::::

I guess Rayan is staying home from school. Him & Roc are downstairs knocked the fuck out! It smells like complete weed in my house. I know mommy was pissed when she was leaving this morning. Since she left , i didn't really care about being at school on time. So I took me a relaxing shower & went downstairs & made myself a toaster stroodle.

"Good morning to me" I said to myself smiling

"Or to me" Roc said sitting up

"Oh .. Hi. Sorry i'm not dressed. I didn't know you guys were awake"

I had a towel around me & thats it. I had on no shoes & definitely no clothes. He started walking towards me. I grew more & more nervous.

"It's okay. I like you'r bunny towel" Roc said while laughing

"Shut up! I love bunny's. they are so fat , fluffy & cute" I said

"I bet you do. Well I'mma go home & get dressed for school"

I really wanted to go to his house. For some reason , I felt like asking but that was a little too weird. After he left , i went upstairs and got dressed. I put on some red skinny jeans , a black cropped shirt that says "PHRESH" going across it. I wore my red Toms. I had my hair down & wavy. On the right side i have a chunk of my hair twisted back while it was pinned to the rest of my hair that was out. I drove to school in my moms other car. Yes , i know how to drive , i just chose not to most of the time. For some reason , i don't find it amusing.

SCHOOL:::

I walked up to Asia & Prince. Of course they were making out. Anyways , I walked up to them. Me & Asia were great friends.

"Oh Hey Bre , Ow , Someone's Trying To Show Off For Chesanto" Asia Said Looking At Me Up & Down

"You Like Chresanto? Aye! I'ma Get Yall Together! He's Crazy About You Too!" Prince Said

"Stttooooppp. I do like him okay. I'm pretty crazy about him too. I just don't want to rush into things"

"I know what you mean girl. Thats how I was with Jacob. He came on to me too quick. I shut his ass down. But .. Then he proved to me that he was serious about us. I gave him a chance & we've been together for .. 2 years" Asia said loud and proud

"I just wish me and Chresanto could have that"

"Speaking of Mr.Fresh guy ..." Prince said

"Hey Yall , Hey Bre" Roc hugged me and put his arm around my shoulder.

I know i was blushing mad hard. He was just so cute. I couldn't tell him to get off of me. I just couldn't. Asia was giving hints to him that I wanted to be with him. Roc already knew our feelings for each other but .. We didn't want to push anything too far.

RocPOV:::

Man. I can't wait for school to be done with! It's already 4th Pd. I get to see Bre after school :) She looked MAD sexy today though. No lie. She has a tattoo on her hip & her belly was pierced & she has back dimples .. Guess what? They are pierced too. Man. I wanted her so badly! I don't want to come off too strong.

Bre was in my class. I couldn't help but to stop her at the door. I wanted to be with her so badly. Prod & Prince thought we would be cute but Ray didn't seem to even give a shit. Ray says he cares. He has such a funny way of showing it.

"Hey , Bre" I said walking next to her

"Oh hey Chresanto. Whats Up?"

"Nothing Much! Are you busy later?"

"Remember. I told you we have to be friends right now" Bre said putting her hand down

"I know .. I just mean as friends. Thats it. Nothing more." I said back as I held my hands up

"No , i am not doing anything later. Come over after school?"

"Alright" I said.

I watched as Bre walked away. The way she walked was so cute. She was a little pigeon toed but that's okay. It made her look even more cute. Anyways. When I was at lunch , I saw Ray. I thought he was going to stay home. He was passing out flyers to his "house party" later on tonight from 8 through whatever time you want. This was going to be LIVE. I already know.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter was dumb. I'm working on the next part. I'm giving extra details on the party too ;)