Broken Hearted Alone

NEXTDAY:::::

RocPOV:::

I met up with Jennifer and met some if her family. They were pretty cool peoples. Were heading to the talent show thing to get good seats. It starts in an hour.

"Ready?" Jennifer said looking into my eyes

"Yeah. How freaked out will she be? Do I need a security? Will she attack me?"

".... Hopefully not"

She laughed. I laughed too. She's amazing. I really like her. Lets go to this talent show case!

"Wow. Lets watch this burn" Prince said

"What you mean?" Prod said getting comfortable

"I mean , that Jennifer is too much like Brianna. Ever thought they could be related?"

"I never thought of that. Omg"

"This is not going to end well"

BrePOV::::

I'm panicking! An hour until I perform. Oh god. So nervous. It hurts even more because my mom isn't even here. Great. I was already dressed. I was wearing a light blue puffy dress. It had silver swirls going across the bottom layer. It was strapless and came down to my knees. I had on silver Steve madden heels. I had my hair curled all the way down , and pinned on the side. My makeup was flawless. Eyeliner , eyeshadow , mascara and red lipstick. BAM GOD DAMN , did I ever look this good before? Time flew by. Asia was in the back consoling me.

"Bre. Calm down. It's okay."

I started pacing back and forth. "¡No! mi mamá ni siquiera está aquí. Estoy tan nerviosa! ¿Qué pasa si hago un trabajo horrible y estoy en el último lugar? Oh mi dios"

:::: TRANSLATION- No! my mom's not even here. I'm so nervous! What if I do a horrible job and I'm in last place? Oh my god ::::

"STOP IT!" Asia yelled. She looked at her watch. "You go on in 10 minutes. Calm .. Down. Take a deep breath and sing"

I thought about what she said. Take a deep breath .. And sing. I drank some water. My stomach was in a twist because of how nervous I was. I looked out in the crowed. It was really packed. Some people were even sitting on the floor cause their wasn't enough chairs. I sat back in my makeup chair and took a deep breath. My makeup artist put blush all over my face. I coughed an sneezed at the powder going all in my mouth and up my nose.

"5 minutes Brianna " my moms work friend said

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. I twirled the ends of my curly hair. I took a deep breath. I put my head down and sighed. I lifted my head up and saw Asia next to me in the mirror.

"Damnit Asia! You scared me!" I yelled.

"Sorry. You ready? You go on in a couple minutes."

"I guess. What if I mess up?"

We walked and talked. "Look. I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear but .. Think of Rayan. He'd be so damn happy for you"

I smiled. She was right. I just needed to think of Rayan. He'd make me feel like a queen. Asia is so fucking spontaneous sometimes.

"You'r right. Thank you love." I hugged her.

"Ready?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes." I walked to the curtain. They said my name and I walked out. I looked around and saw Chresanto & Jennifer holding hands. I swear on Rayan's dead body that I was about to break down and cry. I shook it off. I looked at the sky and spike to Rayan through my mind. Chresnato's face was priceless when he saw me. I walked up.

"Good Evening everyone ..."

People said it back in return. I tried not to look and Jennifer & Chresanto.

"I'm going to be singing Weak by SWV. I chose this song because , It reminded me if how much i LOVED him. Okay .. Here I go."

I started singing. After the first couple of minutes , I broke down. I started crying. The audience threw flowers , rose peddles , and confetti. It was so bad that I had to stop the song cause try thought It was sad tears. But honestly it was tears if joy. I continued the song. Everyone was clapping and I even had a standing ovation. I looked around at the end if the song , and everyone was so happy. All the pain that was in my body seemed to fade away. It made me so happy. I looked at Chresanto and he got up and walked away. Jennifer followed him. That kinda hurt me. Are they seeing each other?! They can't be. I walked off.