Confused

BrePOV:::

Fuck Chresanto & his shit. Today is girl's day out! Asia , Naé & I are doing everything imaginable today. First we are going to get our nails done , go shopping , go to a movie , go a spongebob show thing & then dinner.

What a beautiful day we are going to have. I put a dress that is flowey instead of tight. It was floral. I had on black heels to go with it. I carried my black Coach bag. Asia had on the same dress as me , but it was white & it had a brown belt around her waist. He had on white heels. Now my boo Naé , she's looking sexy. She had on a pink dress and wore a jean jacket over it. She was wearing brown sandals & had her hair up down with a pink headband with a big bow at the top.

Turn up? Fucks yeah!

"Mommy , where are we going?" Naé said as she played with her dolls

"We are going to get our nails done!" I said back in excitement!

We went to the nail place. Their was paparazzi everywhere. They actually had to make them leave. I saw a few customers take pictures of us the their phones. For some reason , I actually didn't mind.

We soon got out of the nail shop. Naé got her nails painted pink , 'Oh how she loves pink' and she got star's over them.

Hey ... Thats what she wanted.

Asia & I got acrylics. I had mines just painted a greenish blue , and Asia got some designs on hers.

"Naé , how do you like your nails?" Asia asked Anaé

She smiled. "They are so pwetty!"

I smiled. But I noticed something. About .. The way she talks. "Baby , say September.."

"Sheptember" Naé said back. She kept saying it.

I heard something wrong. He has a lisp. What?!

We went into ShimmerFest mall. Everybody was following us around. Asia always liked the attention but me .. I didn't enjoy it. I know the dumbest place to come but .. I did this for Naé.

We went into Justice. She tried on the cutest clothes ever. My baby is gorgeous.

I got a phone call from Naés father. "Hello ..."

"Hey uh .. I wanted to know of we could meet up some place." Anto asked with a shaky voice.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." He sounded stressed

"Stop being a bitch Bre & just meet up with me someplace!" Anto spat at me

I put the phone away from my mouth. "Asia , take Naé to try these on" I put the phone to my mouth. "Excuse me?! That is the fucking reason I don't talk to your dumbass now. You are so fucking disrespectful. Yet you want someone to respect you. Bitch. You needa get the fuck out if here with that shit. Aren't you supposed to be getting some pussy from your so called 'girlfriend'?" I went deep in his ass.

"T-thats what I want to t-talk to you about ..." He sounded sad as ever. I know my ex fiancé when he's sad. Somethings wrong. I felt sad for telling at him.

"How quick can you come to here?"

RocPOV::::

I took a damn flight to Bre's house as soon as I could. I'm so glad I made it their. Her house is pretty impressive.

I walked to her door and knocked. I didn't really know who would answer. I was not expecting Asia too ..

"Oh well well well .. If it isn't CHRESANTO AUGUST ..." Asia said looking me up & down

"Asia Carter .."

I walked in. I looked around. It looks so beautiful here. It smelled so good.

I sat on the cream colored couch. I looked at a picture on the coffee table. I was a picture of Bre & I. She was pregnant with Anaé. I wish I didn't fuck up.

I rested my face in my hands. I done wrong. I glanced over at another picture on the table. It was Anaé. Oh man did she have my eyes , and her mothers smile. I couldn't help but to smile.

I started talking to myself. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up. "Bre .. Hey"

She smiled. "Are you talking to yourself?" She asked giggling a bit

"Sorry .. I'm just so happy to see my daughter. Where is she anyways?"

"She's upstairs playing until we go out to dinner in a few .. You needed something?"

I sighed. "Bre .. I made a mistake"

"I know. I forgive you ... I should have known we weren't ready to make that big of a step"

"I'm not talking about you .. I am truly sorry about all this and you are right. We weren't ready to go this far. And It's something else ..."

She looked a little salty. "Look .. I d-" she was cut off by laughter. I looked around and I saw the cutest light skinned girl running to her mother.

"Mommy , Asia just tickled me and I could not stop laughing!" Naé said. She just looked at me like she's never saw me before. "Daddy ....?"

"Babygirl .. I missed you so much!"

I picked Naé up and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "Dadddy! I missed you so much!"

I was so happy. Her dimples looked just like Bre's. I saw Bre smiling. Asia looked mad at me. I guess she's not sone being mad at me cause of the wedding ..

"I missed you too baby! You looked so beautiful"

She smiled. "Thank you daddy. Are you coming to dinner with us?"

I looked at Bre. She looked away. I didn't want to ruin plans. "I don't know baby ... I'm busy"

"Is that your favorite word?!" Asia yelled and walked up the stairs

It got quiet. "Daddy .. If you don't want to go , you just had to say so" Anaé said. She ran upstairs. I tried going after her but Bre gave me a signal not too.

"Bre .. Why does Asia still hate me?" I asked unsure

"I'm not 100% but ... Come to dinner so we can talk about this 'problem'"

I smiled. "Okay ..." I gave her a hug. We held each other for a while. We backed up a little and looked into each other's eyes.