Jealousy Hurts

RocPOV::::

I'v been calling Brianna for hours. I hope she's alright. She was supposed to catch her plane yesterday. She's probably home. Maybe not? What if something bad happened to her?! No .. Shes fine(: ....... I hope.

"Bro , shes okay!" Prince said

"I hope .. I miss her. I haven't talked to her all day" I said pacing back & fourth

"Get used to it" Prod said. "You'r going to be on tour , going to rehearsals , traveling the world while Brianna is home or in Jersey. You don't have time for her"

I got upset at the fact that he was right. I knew i'd wont be able to see her everyday like I wanted too. I'd see her every blue moon. Asia found her way on this tour. I think .. She's becoming famous. Idk.

BrePOV::::

Malik came and picked me up from the airport. I gave him the biggest hug! I missed him so much! No matter how much we would fight. He meant everything to me. I forgot to call my mom. I was on a plane .. I couldn't have anyways. I just waited until I got home.

"I missed you little sister!" Malik said

"I missed you too! I'm so happy i'm home honestly."

"Didn't you have fun?"

I looked out the window thinking of how bad my dad beat me everyday. "Yeah , I had a lot of fun. I just missed mommy"

He dropped his jaw. "You missed mom? As much as she nags you & I ? Hm"

I didn't say anything. We drove home in silence. About 30 minutes , we arrived home. I ran straight in the house. I looked around and I didn't see my mom. I went upstairs and didn't see her. He car was here .. Where is she? I shouted her name a couple times too. Malik came in with my bags.

"Wheres mom?" I asked getting sad

"Uh .. I don't know. She'll be here soon. Just go unpack your stuff"

I did as told. I went to my room and started putting all of my things away. I was thinking about Jose & how freaking sweet he was. Maann , when i'm around him , I go crazy. My insides jump around like theirs no tomorrow. I turned on All gold everything by Trinidad James. I was dancing around and then , of course I got a FaceTime call on my ipad from Chresanto.

I turned the music off. "HEY BABY!"

He didn't look that happy. "Hi"

"What pissed you off?"

"You know me bre. I don't beat around the bush with things , why didn't you answer my calls or texts?"

"I didn't get any calls or texts from you"

He sighed. "You'r plane ride was only a few hours. I called you around 8. You should have been home by then. So ... What were you doing?"

"Okay , I missed my fucking plane Chresanto. No need for you'r stupid ass attitude , I w" He cut me off

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED!!!" He yelled

"I DID NOT GET ANY MOTHER FUCKING CALLS FROM YOU!"

"WHERE WERE YOU THEN??"

"I STAYED AT JOSE'S HOUSE!"

He gave me a blank look. He looked PISSED. He wasn't even letting me finish speaking.

"BRIANNNA!" My mom yelled from downstairs

"MOMMMY!" I got excited and jumped.

"COME DOWN HERE SWEETIE!"

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND"

I looked at the camera. He had his head hung down low. He looked hurt.

"Look. Can we finish this later?" I asked softly

"Whatever" he said.

He hung up. What did I do? Nothing? ... Something! I ran downstairs to my mom.

"MOMMY!" I jumped hugging her

"Brianna! You look beautiful as usual baby!" She said stroking my hair as I laid my head in her chest still hugging her

"Thank you mommy! I missed you all so much! I'm glad I am home!"

My mom walked to the kitchen. I followed behind her "I am too! Did you have fun with that jerk you call you'r dad?" My mom said

"Uh .." I thought about what he did to me. "Yeah. I had fun. I guess. But , I missed it here in Chicago honestly"

"I knew it. Baby , you are so beautiful! Anyways , did you .. See any boys?"

I was weirded out a little. My mom doesn't really ask about boys. She must know something. "Uh , Yeah. A couple I noticed. But I finally saw Jose again!"

"Omg , blueish greenish eyes Jose?"

I blushed. "Yeeeaahhh"

She smiled "He's a cutie! I thought you were with Chresanto?"

I sighed. "I am. He has a bad attitude problem. But .. We'll get through it. Hopefully"

"I hope so. Hey , let me test this lotion thing I got from work , its supposed to make you feel calm"

"Alright .. Where?"

"On your arms. Take off that jacket."

I was literally about to take my jacket off. But I remembered that i have bruises on my arm. My mom would FLIP if she knew.

I backed up. "Oh , i can't right now. I gotta .. Do something"

"It will just take a second , take off you'r jacket"

"No really , i'm good"

My mom walked up and tried to pull my jacket off. I kept pulling it up. It finally came off. My mom was song as shit. She saw my arms. She went to shock. Instantly.

"Who the hell did that?"

"Nobody , I ju-" she cut me off

"Oh Brianna , who did it? Was it Sean?"

I sighed and looked down

"It was him wasn't it! I told you to stay away from him! He is a terrible person! I told you to stay away from him Brianna! Wh"

I got mad. Sean wouldn't hit me .. Anymore. "STOP! ... Sean didn't do it! ... Daddy did"