Wrong

BrePOV::::

Last night ... I .. No , i couldn't have. I was so mad at him. Why would I have done that? But okay , i give up. We had sex. Annnnddd Itttt feeelllttt gooooooood. Oh gosh. I got up and I was alone. I looked around for a minute. I heard Asia & Prince arguing , as usual. I got up and headed to my door. I realized that I wasn't even dressed. I got in the shower. I washed my body really good. I brushed my teeth. I got out and put on some basketball shorts and a spaghetti strapped shirt. I put my hair up in a bun. I opened my door and walked downstairs.

Asia ran to me "Good Morning Love" Asia said hugging me

I hugged her back. "Good Morning"

I looked around and finally spotted Chresanto. Of course he was showing his sexy ass body off. He came up to me and kissed my lips. I was aching that.

"Good Morning baby" He said holding my waist

"Morning" i said with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Looks like somebody's together again" Asia said giving a happy smile

"Asia , you know we already know. I heard Bre moaning last night" Prod said

I started blushing. Me and Chresanto looked at each other. We just shook our heads and walked to the kitchen. I sat on top of the counter and he stood between my legs with both arms around my waist.

"So ... That wasn't awkward ..." Chresanto said avoiding eye contact

"Yeah .." I said playing with his small curly hair

He took a deep breath and looked at me. "How ... Was I ?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was I ... You know ... Good?"

I blushed so badly. I laughed. "You were ... Amazing. How was I ?"

"Girl .. You were a FREAK! That's all I have to say"

I laughed. He was damn cute! I hope he doesn't have to leave anytime soon. I wanted to spend the rest of my day with him.

We went back into the living room and we all just chilled out.

"So , when am I gonna get a girl?" Prod said eyeing all of us

"We don't know" Asia said giving a weird face

"Yo. You'r famous. What do you mean? You have girl on your dick every 2 seconds." I said

"I know. But , most of them only want me for fame. You know?"

I nodded. "True ... I'm bored"

"We have thursday off and ain't got shit to do" Asia said

"Lets ... Do something fun. You know , my mom isn't coming back until Monday ..."

"And?" Prince said

"We should go on a road trip .. My mol left me over 1000 dollars"

"Omg! Lets go to .. Idk."

"Sorry to make you guys sad but ... The guys & is are going to Atlanta on saturday. We have a concert to put on."

My light bulb lit up. "We can go with you! It'll be amazing!"

"Idk ...." Anto said shaking is head

I gave him my puppy eyes. "PWWWEEEEEZZZZEEEE"

A few minutes later , they finally said yes. We jumped and screamed of happiness. My brother came in the house with the OMG GIRLZ.

"BRE!" Breaunna said coming towards me.

"Bre!" We hugged each other and I said hello to all of the other girls.

"My favorite brother" i said to Malik.

"Sister!" He hugged me

He opened the door back up. "Where are you going? You just got here"

"I'm going to the studio. We have to practice. Boys , wanna come?"

They looked at each other and nodded. They got up and ran upstairs to get ready.

"Malik. We were all going to hang out .. "

"I'm sorry , we need to spend some guy time together"

I sucked my teeth. "Guy time?"

"Yeah baby , guy time" Anto said.

"No ..." I got so mad.

"You'r being selfish Bre"

"I'm not. You wouldn't like if Chris Brown was here chilling with you & I invited him to my room , would you?"

He gave me a 'wtf' look. I shot it right back at him. Of course we got to arguing.

"Stop. Baby , come" Babydoll said pulling Malik's arm over in the corner

BrePOV:::

"Hey. Stop it!" I yelled at Malik

"What? She's being a bitch."

"Have you ever realized that she's always by herself? Ms. Carter is barely here with her , and you are never home. She's by herself. She wants to be with her friends"

He sighed. "Whatever"

"Look. You carry on with you'r stupid ass attitude. I'm going to take Brianna out"

I walked off. Bre and Chresanto were arguing.

"Just go" Brianna said walking away

Bre left. It got quiet. Everybody looked at each other.

"Guys .. Just go"

The shook their heads and walked out. We went to Brianna's room. She wasn't their. We walked past Ray's room. She was sitting on the ned talking to herself. Asia knew exactly what she was doing.

"Yeah. Chresanto is such an asshole. Last night ... We had sex for the first time. I thought it was going to be good after we did it. But it's not. We are arguing like any other day"

We all looked at each other. Then it got quiet. Brianna turned her head around slowly and just looked at us. All of a sudden the door closed. It slammed right in our faces.

"Hell no!" Bahja said running towards the stairs

"Open the door ... " I told Zonnique.

"I'm scared!" She said quietly

"I'll do it .." Asia said.

She opened the door. The door slowly opened and the room had a cold vibe. Nobody was in their. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi" Asia said drinking mango snapple

We all screamed and jumped.

"You were just in their!" Zonnique yelled

Bre shook her head. "No .. I was in my moms room. Chresanto made me upset."

"We saw you!" Asia said

"Well you saw wrong!" Bre said back with a tone in her voice.

We took a deep breath. "Lets forget this even happened. You guys wanna go to ... Spy on the guys?"

We all shook our heads. This way , we could find out what our boyfriends are doing.