Horrible Action

BrePOV:::

The whole rest of the day , Chresanto hasn't said a word. I'm so sorry I hurt him. Wait .. Should I be? He hurt me way more. I don't want him to do some stupid shit because he's mad at me. Oh god.

"Brianna , is it okay if I take my daughter out to dinner?" Anto asked me avoiding eye contact

I shrugged. "Sure .."

Anaé jumped up an down. "Yay!"

They left as soon as I gave them permission. Asia wasn't home. I have no idea where she's at. I was alone .. Again.

I went into the kitchen an grabbed a bottle of peppermint vodka & poured me a glass. I took a good hit of it. If I sip it , it would burn my damn throat off. I took another & did the same. I did it again. And again. I was wasting time pouring it in the cup , so I just took the bottle and chugged it down.

RocPOV::::

I walked in with Anaé in my arms sleeping. I thought it would be a good idea if I left. I didn't want to leave without saying bye to Naé , so i'll leave tomorrow when she's awake. I have to get back to work anyways.

I walked in and saw Bre with her head on the counter. I thought she was just asleep. I went to take Naé in her room. I kissed her goodnight and walked out. I went back downstairs & decided to wake Bre up. We really needed to talk , wether she liked it or not.

She didn't move. I walked around her and saw a broken glass of Peppermint Vodka over the floor. It was empty. Did she ... ? No. Bre would never. Unless she was turning up , but it doesn't seem like she was in that good of a mood when I left.

AsiaPOV::::

I am out with this guy I met. His name is Andre. Him & I just .. Did it. We did the nasty. Oh shit man. We both were drunk. It was an accident. I swear .. If I get pregnant by him & not Prince .. I'm going to fucking lose it.

I came in and saw Bre with her head on the counter. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. I thought she was dead but she wasn't. Great!

"Hey Asia ..." Chresanto said

I sighed. "Hey .." I thought for a moment. He's a goo listener & he doesn't run his mouth. What if I share with him what happened .. "Can we talk?"

He was shocked. "Yeah , Yeah , Yeah! Come sit"

I sat next to him. "Okay .. I met a guy tonight. We got drunk together & we .." I heard Chresanto say 'please don't say it' under his breath. "Had sex. We didn't use protection and .. I'm scared. If Jay find out he's going to fucking flip! I don't know what to do ..."

His mouth flew open. "You didn't .."

I nodded & bit my lip.

"Prince is going to fucking die" Chres said laughing

I hit his shoulder. "It's not funny! I just .. I don't know. I guess I miss him so much .. That Wanted some attention"

He nodded. "I guess that's right. I tried talking to you! But you want to be miss rude all the time"

I giggled. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I just ... Was upset. You really hurt Bre & it hurt me too .."

"I'm so sorry. Only if Bre knew how badly I want her back .. You know , I miss her everything. She is just a great person to be around"

As he was talking , I was getting a feeling in my stomach. I wanted to kiss those lips of his ... STAP. I have a boyfriend.

"The way she smiles .. Her laugh .. Her vanilla smelling hair .. Oh lord , she was good in bed too .. And the way she t-" I leaned over and kissed him.

We broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes. He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together.

All of a sudden I felt glass hit my back. That shit hurt. I turned around and covered my face. Bre was throwing pieces of glass at my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID BITCH!" Bre yelled throwing glass at me still. She got in my face and started punching me. I was going to defend myself wether she's my friend or not. I stood up a little and started hitting us back.

Naé came down the stairs. "STOP HITTING MY MOMMY!"

Chresanto broke us up. Naé started crying.

"Fuck you & fuck you. Asia .. How could you" Bre yelled.

She tried walking to the door. I could tell she was drunk. She could barely walk. She opened the door and got into the car. She started it and drove off ..