Its you again

RocPOV:::::

Damn , some niggas just straight jumped me! They broke into Bre's house and took me. I wasn't walking either. They took me to this gay ass pissy smelling room.

"So , do you know why you are here?" This guy dressed in all black asked

"No .. No I fucking don't" I said getting smart

"Well , this is about you'r sexy ass girl .. I want her a-"

I cut him off. "HEEELLLL NO! She is mine"

"I want her apart of my girl gang."

I nodded. "Oh , so you bought me here , just to ask me a question about my girl that you could of asked her?"

The guy looked at me and everybody else that was in the room. He nodded his head. "I guess .. Is she home?"

This nigga is bout stupid.

BrePOV:::

It is .. 2:45am and I cannot sleep without my baby being here. I just can't. I finally decide to lay down. I heard a door close. I ran downstairs and expecting it to be Chresanto ... But it wasn't anything. I'm being too paranoid. I kept hearing footsteps. I was getting a little scared.

"Bre?"

I looked up and saw Rayan. It scared me to death actually. "Ray?"

"Hey , you look a mess! What's up?"

I sighed. "Chresanto. I don't know where he is .. He can't walk so .."

He hugged me. "I know who has him .." I jumped up and moved the hair out of my face. "WHO?!?!"

".... Sean."

My heart dropped.

RocPOV::::

They dropped me home. They gave me the rest of the night to talk to Bre about her being in this 'gang'. I know it sounds bad but i'd rather talk to her and let her know the real deal then get a cap busted in my ass.

I crawled in. They just left me on the doorstep. It was a real struggle getting it open. I go so weak.

"BBBRRRREEEEE" i called her name out yelling

She came running downstairs. "Oh my baby! Are you okay? What hurts? Where did Daniel take you? Are you-" I cut her off.

"Bae , I'm fine. Just help me please"

She dragged me to my new room. I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. Bre was pacing back and fourth thinking about what I told her.

"So .. You want me to join a girl gang .. To save yourself?"

" ... I guess you could put it that way" I said

She gave me a loud laugh. "Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to danger myself every damn day so you wont get hurt?"

I nodded. Damn. Wrong move. "Wait , no! ... Yes! .. No"

"You are so fucking selfish" She stormed out.

BrePOV::::

Its been a year since me & Chresanto spoke. Unbelievable right? He left my house , and moved to .. Some gay ass city. As I heard , he has a NEW 'girl'. I wasn't surprised. I had on a grey Odd Future Hoodie , some denim jeans , and some chestnut Uggs. My hair was up in a messy bun , and I had Neon Green beats on. I was just walking down the street. I was with Asia. I moved in with her. She had her own place. My mom got back together with my dad. I can't be around that. So I left.