Smash & Leave

OMG WHO SAW THE MB MOVIE? I DID! It was amazing! The tears were real! Lmfao. Guys , it is amazing. By the way , this story is coming to an end soon :(

__________________________

RocPOV:::

I felt a little bad for Prince hearing me cuss Asia out. She needed attention. Idk. But ... Who cares. I waited for Bre to come home. It was late.

I have to get back to work soon too. I have a tour coming up & everything. I know I wouldn't see Bre & Naé a lot anymore. I wanted to you know .. Have a night alone with Bre so we could get our freak on but .. She would probably think i'm just using her.

I was on the couch and I was writing my music. I heard the girls walk in. They had so much stuff in their hands. Of course I went to go help

"Where did you guys go that was so fun?" I asked as I helped Bre sit all these toys and shit down.

"Daddy , we went to a carnival , to dinner , got my hair done , mommy took me and my friend to this really big playhouse. It was so much fun"

I smiled. "That's good! Naé , it's like .. 9. You have dance in the morning. Go get ready for bed"

She smiled. "Okay" she walked up the stairs for bed

Bre was smiling. Her dimples were .. Even more sexy. Ugh. She's making me sexually frustrated!

"So ... How much fun did you have?" I asked Bre as I started grabbing her waist.

She blushed. "So much"

"Want to have some more fun?" I said biting my lip

BrePOV:::

I was not ever going to have sex with Chresanto again but .... He is so much fun to have sex with man! Hearing him grunt is probably the best thing ever.

He picked me up & i wrapped my legs around his waist. He was kissing all over my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I let out a light moan. He was hitting all the right spots. He carried me over to the kitchen table. He got down on his knees and started pulling off my jeans.

Once he got them off , he did his job. It felt like i was going to explode. I took Anto's head and guided him further and further into my vagina.

I arched my back to get a better feeling. It felt amazing. I'd thought I'd never feel like this again.

Sooner than you know it , Chres was fucking me on top of my glass table. It cost over 700$. Was I fucking crazy? This is why I have a bed. Anyways , I was completely naked & it was cold , but my body heated up faster than you think.

Chresanto positioned me on top of himself. I was straddling him. Before I was going to start , I went a little lower & gave him oral for about 5 minutes. Hearing him say my name made my ovaries do flips. It was a good feeling.

"Damn Bre" Chres said out of breath

I giggled.

That went on for a couple of minutes .... Hours?

RocPOV:::::

Bre gave me the works yall. It's crazy how much she makes me feel like it's our first time having sex.

It was kind of awkward. Naé walked in our us cause she had a bad dream. Someone was trying to kill me & Bre.

We are now currently in our room and Naé is on my chest trying to go back to sleep. Bre is in the bathroom doing her girly stuff.