Leaving

BrePOV:::

These last couple of weeks have been hell. Every time I walk past Rayan's room , I just want to break down and cry. I try not to cause he's always with me. Every night before I go to bed , I go into his room & sit by his bed. I talk to him about how much he is missed & how much I love him. Sometimes other things too. I can tell he is listening cause sometimes his bathroom light turns on by itself , or his door closes. One time , the tv changed to the sports channel. He loved watching it. So i knew it was him. Usually , i'd would have been out of this room after the first thing I heard , but i knew it was him.

"Are you okay baby?" My mom said ad she pushed the door open a little.

".. Yeah" I said as I was looking out the window. "We're just talking about the good old memories"

"That's good. Hey Rayan." My mom said as he waved her hand

"He said Hi. I really miss seeing him in person"

"I do too ... His funeral is next weekend. You'll see him their."

"I guess .."

"Goodnight baby." She said before she kissed my forehead.

My mom walked out. I went to Rayan's bed & straightened out his pillows. I sat them up straight. I walked to the door , turned off the light & walked out. I could NOT sleep for some reason. Chresanto kept calling me too. He was texting me non stop & everything. He was trying to apologize to me & he wants me back. I don't know.

NEXTDAY:::::

It was a clear sunny sunday. I woke up around 6ish. I was surprised I woke up that early. I went into Rayan's room for a while & chatted to him. It sounds crazy. He didn't say anything out loud , but in my head I could hear him talking to me. I know when my neighbors look at my through the window , they think i'm crazy sitting their talking to myself. Anyways , I put on some shorts , a tank top & my nike running shoes. I got my ipod & headphones & went for a run. It was amazing. I relieved all of my stress. I came back around 8:15. I got in the shower & put on a fitted dress , black heels & carried my louis Vuitton purse with me. I went to church. I needed god to speak to me for a few. Me and my mother went. The preacher was saying some STRONG things. At one point , I got on my knees and went down crying my eyes out. God is the answer.

"FORGET THE TROUBLES IN YOU'R LIFE. MOVE ON! GOD PLAYS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS , BUT HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN. GO TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE , GIVE THEM A HUG AND KISS AND MOVE ON. PUT ALL OF THEIR MISTAKES BEHIND YOU."

Once he said that , I instantly thought of Chresanto. Should I just forgive him? Or should I just forget about him? He was always their for me .. I am overwhelmed. After church ended , we went home. I changed into some basketball shorts & a plain white shirt. This whole Chresanto thing was on my mind. I want to forgive him but it wouldn't feel right. I went into Rayan's room to talk to him some more.

"Their is something I actually came in here to ask you. I wanted to know if I should forgive Chresanto ... I kinda blew up on him at the hospital. I haven't talked to him since. I'v been ignoring him. I went to church this morning , and they were saying some very powerful words. I just wanted to know what I should do ..."

RocPOV::::

I really want to talk to Brianna. I keep walking past her not saying anything. It hurts to know that she is ignoring me. I wrote a song about her. It's called Missing You. At one of out concerts , I'm going to find a way for her to go & i'm going to sing it to her on stage in front of everybody. Hopefully she will.

"Yo , i'm so nervous! Today is our fist meet & greet ... What if nobody shows up?" I said as I was touching my curls

"Stop thinking negative! I'm sure a whole bunch of girls will be their." Prince said