Come back

RocPOV::::

We went to fridays. I told her everything that happened. I'm not ready for a 'new' wife. I don't know what Naya was talking about anyways. I just wanted us to take the time to work things out. As in ... I was going to dump her. I needed the mother to my child.

You are probably thinking why I talked to Bre about this , out of all people. It's because she understands me. No matter how pissed she is at me , she always found the time to listen to my problems.

Anaé fell asleep on the way home from Fridays. It was awkward talking about it cause Asia was sitting their. She really hates me .. Anywho , we decided to finish the talk when we got back to her house.

We got home. "Ah. Babe , ca- .... Chresanto , can you take this bag please?" Bre said. You heard that right. She called be Babe ..

"Here , i'll just take her to her room" I reached out and took Naé out of her arms.

"Okay. Thanks .. A lot"

I nodded & took her to her room. Damn she had a big room for her age. She had butterfly prints all over her room. Her walls were painted yellow. Her bed was a light green & it matched her lamp & curtains hanging from the window.

I laid her down. "Goodnight baby. Mommy & daddy loves you so much .." I gave her a kiss and walked out.

I went downstairs & sat on the couch next to Bre. "Anaé is so beautiful .." I said looking at her picture

Bre smiled. "I know ... She looks just like you"

I smiled. I miss her so much. She'd be a fool to take me back though .. "But she looks like you more"

She blushed. "So .." She cleared her throat. "Like I was saying .. you should really just tell her you aren't ready for another relationship"

"I know .. I just don't want her to be hurt. She lives with me .. We sleep in the same bed .. It's just complicated"

She sighed & put her hand on my knee. "Look. Everybody needs to get hurt sometimes. I know it feels terrible but .. It's just a step in life. If you honestly don't want to marry this chick .. Leave. Leave leave leave. Just leave her. OR .. You could just , ya know .. Marry her and have 100 little kids & fo-"

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Sorry. Just .. Tell her how you feel. If you want to let her down .. Do it .."

I looked into her eyes. She looked more beautiful than I remember. Her long chestnut hair .. Her brown eyes .. Tan skin .. Her pink puffy lips .. Oh god damn.

BrePOV:::

NEXTMORNING

After that talk with Anto , I went straight to sleep. This morning , Asia & I had to go check out our shop. Did I tell you that Asia & I own a clothing shop / furniture shop. Yeah .. That's awesome. I couldn't bring Naé with me cause I would be too busy to be looking after her. I hope Chres could watch her!

I walked downstairs. Why was Anto sleeping on the couch? He know's I have an extra guest room ... "Hey" i shook him. He groaned and shifted. "Chresanto"

"Yesssss?" He said back with his eyes still closed

"I need to go to my store & Naé can't come. Can you please watch her? I'll be back soon .."

He opened his eye. "Of course. Is she awake?" She sat up

I went looking through my purse. "No. She's still asleep" he yawned and i smiled. I missed that yawn. "AAASSSSIIIAAA!" I yelled.

"Could you be any louder?" Anto said rubbing his neck

I looked at him.

"Oh yeah , when you was screaming my name. That was miigghhttyy loud"

I smiled. Asia came running down the stairs. "Finally! We are running late!"

Asia looked at me. "Sorry! I woke up late! I look a mess .. Shit! Where the fuck is my phone?!"

"I don't know , but Chresanto. Listen .. Carefully. Anaé is allergic to peanuts , don't give her chocolate milk before her nap and if you guys go anywhere , please keep your phone at all times , and bring her inhaler. She has asthma & it's really hot outside"

I looked at him & his eyes were closed. "CHRESANTO!" I yelled

He started laughing. "I heard you! Go , have fun"

He pushed me out the door. "Bye baby hav- ... Have a good time Bre"

He closed the door. I miss him .. So badly. But I know going back with him will make me less of a women ....

__________________________

Guys. Please vote & can you guys give me some tips about the story? I want you all to love it.