I don't know ..

BrePOV::::

I came home and Chresanto was in bed on his phone talking to someone. It was a guy .. Hopefully. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I came out , went into my closet and got out my favorite silk pajamas. I straight striped all the way off and put it on. I saw Chresanto looking at me biting his lip but i'm so used to it that I did't say anything. I hopped in bed.

"Ared , i'll talk to you tomorrow" Chresanto said. He hung up.

"Who was that ...?" I asked as I was looking at my phone

"Just an old friend. I missed you today" He said , then kissed my cheek

I just didn't do anything. I planned to breakup with him. It would be wrong if I led him on. "I did too. Hold on."

I called my mom. I needed to tell her whats up .. I decided to speak in spanish cause he doesn't understand.

"hey madre. ¿Qué estás haciendo?"

(Hey mother. what are you doing?)

"Why are you speaking in spanish hunny?" My mom said laughing

"debido a mi novio. Yo sé que él no entiende español. De todas formas, necesito algún consejo"

(because of my boyfriend. I know he does not understand Spanish. Anyway, I need some advice)

"Okay .. What's up?"

I told her what was the problem. She told me that I shouldn't break up with him. She thinks he's the best thing thats ever happened to me. It's just that , I don't think I can do this anymore. Yeah , we aren't arguing now but sooner or late we will. I'm just afraid he might hit me again ..

NEXTDAY::::::

My birthday is tomorrow! WOOOH! I cannot wait! I'm going to turn the fuck up with all my peoples forreal forreal. But , I'm going on my date with Chresanto before we hit the club. Don't ask but he said he rented me a 'strip club' only me and my peoples. I thought about what my mom said. I'll think about it ..

"Goodmorning love" Chresanto said giving me a big kiss

I smiled. "Morning sexy"

He wrapped his arms around me. "So what are you doing today?"

"Hm ... I don't know. Maybe just chill in the house"

"Oh , I want to take you shopping. Since tomorrow we have to get ready for our date , get ready for the strip club , hang with the guys and girls .. And you need your .. 'birthday gift' Ya know. We busy"

"As in 'birthday sex?'" I laughed.

"I guess you can put it that way"

I smiled. "Okay , sound cool"

"I love your dimples" he kissed inside my right one. Everytime he kissed inside my dimple , it's like a soft spot. It really turns me on. Oh lord. "Is that so?" I said biting my lips.

Chresanto threw me over his shoulder. He is extra strong. Especially since I put on a couple of pounds ..

He sat down while I was still over his shoulder , and then I sat on him so that I was straddling him. He was supporting my back while I was touching his small little curls.

"You are so fucking cute baby .." I said being completely honest.

"Not as cute as you'r ass though. You got a nice ass body , with a cute ass face. That's not often seen" Anto said laying his head on my chest looking into my shirt.