Miserable

NEXTMORNING::::

I woke up with Rayan in my bed. He was turned over. It felt kind of strange .. Who knew what we did last night. The last thing I remember was when I was crying in his arms about Shane. Anyways , i woke Rayan up.

"Goodmorning Lovely" I told Ray

"Morning Love" Rayan said to me.

He went into his own room & started getting ready. I got in the shower & did my normal routine. Today I wore a black shirt with a white trust sign in the front of it. I wore a black skirt with a white belt around it. It was about an inch above my knees & in the back it got longer. It was my favorite skirt ever. I put on white Chanel sandals. I put my hair up in a neat sock bun. Of course my bang was out. I walked downstairs & saw Rayan & my mom eating breakfast.

"Honey , want some cereal?" My mom said

"Uh .. No thank you. I'm not really hungry" I said back

"Oh come one Bre. You know you want some fruity pebbles!" Rayan said getting out of his chair leading me to to the table

I finally ate. My mom knew something was wrong with me. If she ever found out I was dating Shane , she would BEAT MY ASS.

"I'm going to go to school .. I'm really not in the mood today" i said walking out.

"Well , you want me to drop you off at school?" My mother said upset

"No .. I'll walk"

"I'll walk with you then" Rayan said grabbing his book bag.

"No .. I just need to be alone right now."

As much as I loved Rayan , I needed to be alone. He knew what was going on but .. For some reason , i just knew that i needed to be by myself. As I was walking away , i could hear my mom calling my name. I just kept walking. I grabbed my bag & walked out the door. The sky was pink & blue , the warm weather & the gorgeous flowers blooming. It was such a beautiful day. Why didn't I feel beautiful?

RayPOV:::

It hurt. As many time as Bre has been heart broken ... She has never not wanted to talk to me. Like , i'v seen her at her worst point. This must have been a very bad moment for her. I went to school & saw her. She looked SO happy. But then at moments when she's quiet , i can tell that something wrong. When shes sad she pokes out her bottom lip constantly.

"Hey Bre .. Are you okay? Earlier You were upset" I said surprisingly

"I'm .. Not okay." Bre said pulling Rayan to the side. "At school .. I fake it. I pretend to be happy. I hate when people hound me with questions. It makes me upset. I just want to .. Go home"

" ... You can always talk to me. If you need too." Rayan said grabbing her into a hug

"I know. Thank you." Bre said as she was hugging him.

The whole day I saw Bre , I saw complete depression in her eyes. At lunch , me & my boys sat outside. I saw Bre sitting by herself holding a bottle of water. She was crying. I know Bre is a such a strong person but shes letting some nigga take over her life. I hated to see her like that. I thought i should just leave her alone.

"Yo , is you'r cousin crying?" Chresanto asked drinking his Tea.

"Yeah. Just .. Don't say anything to her. Let her be" I said back dead ass serious.

BrePOV:::

Im so happy I'm home. I was watching the clock all day. I came straight home , changed into some sweat pants & my brothers shirt , let my hair out & did my homework. As sad as I was , i had to do my homework. I wanted to be a photographer. If I do what I need to do in school , i'd make it. After I was done my homework , I turned on Titanic , got a whole tub of ice cream , laid on my couch. I cried throughout the movie. Ray wasn't home. He had basketball practice after school. I put my phone on silent & put my head down. I could barely sleep. Right when I was about to , their was a knock at the door. I opened the door.

"Hey , Is Ra- .. You okay?" Chresanto asked me

"I'm fine. I just .. I'm okay. Now what were you asking?" I said back quickly trying to end our conversation.

"Okay .. Uh , i just wanted to know if Rayan was here"

"No , he's at basketball practice. Aren't you on the basketball team?"

"Yeah. But Uh .. It's 5 ..."

I looked at the watch around my wrist. I most defiantly did not know that it was 5. I didn't even notice that Rayan came in. Or .. If he even did.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. Come in & go check in his room if you'd like"

"Alright. Thanks."

Chresanto walked in and went upstairs to see if Rayan was in their. I went right back on the couch an pushed play.

RocPOV:::

Man. Brianna looks good even when shes sad. Hm. Anyways , I went up to Ray's room. I walked in the hallway & smelled .. Weed. I opened his door & he had weed EVERYWHERE! Some on the floor , some on the bed , some on the dresser , they were just everywhere.

"Damn Yo!"

"Roc .. My mans .. What you doing?" Rayan said high af

"You ain't bother to call ah nigga? I see you!" I said back upset.

Every once in a while , I smoked weed with Ray. I wasn't proud of it but people weren't lying when they said it was addicting. Anyways , Brianna was just on my mind. I can not forget about this girl. I'v never felt like this before. Shes heart broken right now. I told ray I'll see him later. I walked downstairs & saw Brianna crying. I couldn't just walk past her without saying anything.

"Brianna ... Are you okay?" I asked genuinely

"Yes ... No. I just hate guys. They are fucking stupid ass people"

"Well .. I'm not one of those guys. What happened?" I asked

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it here ...." Bre said lowly

"You want to go somewhere & talk about it?"

"... Sure."

Oh shhhit! Yes! Finally , i get to be alone with Bre so I can tell her how I feel!

We didn't know where to go so I took her to this beautiful lake. It was secret place to go when I needed to be alone. It was so beautiful. Especially at night. Thats when the lights come on.

"So .. Whats up?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Okay. I have a .. HAD a boyfriend named Sean. I loved him so much. I even lost my virginity to him. He cheated on me with my bestfriend. I called him cussing his ass out. We are officially done. I can't seem to get over him though" Brianna said as she was playing with her fingers.

"Wow ... Uh ... Well. I'm not going to lie , getting over someone is tough work. Just try to move on. Its the best thing to do. Is just to try. You are such a beautiful girl. How could he ever think about doing that to you"

BrePOV::::

Chresanto is being extra sweet to me(: He said I was beautiful .. That means a lot to me! Not only does he have the looks , he has an amazing personality. I honestly like him. I don't want him to know.

"Thank you ... Ever since the day I met you .. I saw those googlie eyes you gave me by the way .." I said trying to flirt a little

"Oh , you did? That wasn't for you. It was for you'r shoes" Roc said joking around

"Oh really? Oh okay" I said feeling a little salty

"I'm kidding! Those eyes were for you. Rayan told me he had a cousin he's really close with. I just never knew you would be so beautiful"

"Aww , thank you. You are so sweet!" I said to him looking him in his eyes.