Dessert party

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: NoneRequested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Before you had even met Taylor's parents and younger brother, they had already loved and you accepted you as their own immediately.

You've spoken to Taylor's mother over the phone a few times before actually meeting in person and you both hit it off and already grew close. When Taylor first met you, she was taken by complete surprise of the fact of how much of an outdoors person you were.

After moving in with Taylor, you got her hooked on the show you got into on the History Channel called 'Alone' and it brought you two closer. Any kind of outdoor activities/experiences you try to become a part of at any given opportunity. You called it living a little and Taylor admires you for that, for what you're so passionate about. You loved taking walks and short hikes, and a couple of times, Taylor had been able to make the room in her busy schedule to accompany you and she loved the experience. Shortly after becoming close to Taylor's family, you, Taylor, and Andrea started making plans for a short hike and sharing a picnic together that weekend. It was an activity you were going to use as a tool to get to know each other a little more, and you were looking forward to it.

However, something that neither you or Taylor knew, happened to have it to be postponed for another weekend when the day had come. It was a bummer but that was until Andrea suggested turning it into a dessert party. You both loved the idea and still held onto the plans on stopping by the Swift residence that evening. 

You and Taylor made your own batch of desserts to take over that evening. The batch you decided to whip up was something delicious yet simple, almost taking you no time at all to come up with. What you had come up with was a couple of sheets of no baked cookies while Taylor made pumpkin cookies in honor of the fall weather and the upcoming holidays everyone was looking forward to and was very excited about.  After getting ready to go, you both jumped in the car and hit the road for the party. Once you got there, you were greeted by not only Andrea, but the warm and welcoming smell of freshly made mint chocolate chip brownies.

You've been looking forward to those all year, evening with knowing you can make those at any time, they tasted better to you around the holidays. Stepping inside, you were pleased to know that it wasn't just going to be an evening of desserts, but it was going to be an evening of games. Andrea had some on display, which showed a few card games such as Skull King, and a Golden Girl's Trivia. A few word games were included and the last game you noticed that had been part of it was Yahtzee. The three of you had the best time together, you both stayed over late playing these games and you wouldn't have traded this time for anything and almost anyone.

You were in the middle of starting another round of Yahtzee as it was your turn first on this round. The cup shook before releasing the dice, and to everyone's shock, the first roll had come out as a Yahtzee in all sixes, making this the first time of having this happen to you and what made it even better was the fact that Taylor and Andrea were both witnesses to it and couldn't say you had cheated while they weren't looking. Everyone had no choice but to accept that as the show goes on.

As you continued to enjoy yourselves, the night had come to an end just as quickly as it had come. It was already time for you and Taylor to go home after a fun evening with Andrea, it was all fun and games.

Desserts, too.

Who could forget that? You couldn't forget that part.

***
Requests are open!!!