You get sick

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
You hardly get sick.

When you do, it's a rare occasion and not only that, but it's hell for both you and Taylor.

Sometimes it seems as though you're both in this together and in a way, you are. She takes care of you rather than spending her days at the studio, and when she gets sick, you take care of her and do the same for her in return as to honor your love for each other. The last time you had gotten sick, it was while you were on tour with Taylor, and it couldn't have been more horrible. This time, you were both resting in bed shortly after Taylor walked in the front door after a long tour and just wanted to be with you.

The both of you were sleeping soundlessly when suddenly, your eyes had shot wide open and had the unpleasant sudden urge to throw up. Sometimes you were afraid to allow yourself to actually throw up because of the pain it brought to your stomach afterwards. Taylor was always there behind you to pull your hair back away as she whispered in you ear words of comfort, her way to comfort you when needed. Taylor was starting to gently rub soothing circles on the small of your back , trying to ease your pain which would be followed by her sweet whisperings in your ear words comic comfort. Because she had just gotten home from a long tour, you didn't want to wake her up as you got up to rush to the bathroom.

You had unknowningly knew that your shifts in movement while in bed woke Taylor as she follows you to the bathroom, ready to pull your hair away. You thankfully made it on time to the bathroom. However, your attempts at trying to walk from the bed had failed as you made enough movements as you left the bed. You made it nearly in time, but now you were feeling sick and the chills, the next thing you remember was that you nearly jumped out of your skin just moments when Taylor had come behind you.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?"

You could only nod, that was the energy within you.

"What can I do for you, baby?"

"Nothing."

"How about heading to bed and watch a few movies together until you had fallen asleep?"

You could only nod in agreement at that, that was the energy within you building back up at her suggestion.

You agreed to go and complied. When Taylor returned from the kitchen, she had come back with a glass of water and some soup.

It's always good to be home with family.

***
Requests are open!!!