You work at Hooters

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Working at Hooters was never on your lit, but it was a job and it was a little something to get you by while Taylor was on her Eras tour, it had been hard of her absence.

Taylor wasn't quite too fond of the idea of your working at Hooters, mainly because of the low cut shortened uniform that was required of you to wear while the next part of it was the men who would not keep their eyes off you and no matter how kindly you asked them not to stare, they stare only more intently, examining your thin body and cleavage that was hanging in plain view for all to see. None of the bastards would listen and it wasn't like you could decide you were done with work that day, so you try to get through it.

However, the last straw was of some men who seemed to be over the age of fifty years old would slip dollar bills under your strap of clothing as if this was a strip club and words couldn't express how uncomfortable that had made you feel. It was enough for you to take it up to your manager, Bethany, who was your best friend more than a boss. Bethany was one of the sweetest people you could meet and you had the privilege of calling her your best friend. After informing the incident, Bethany took care of you and took you home with her for a place to say. You were far beyond upset about the whole thing so you waited in her office, thinking she was making arrangements for you at work this whole time.

But to your surprise, she was actually phoning Taylor and had explained what happened. Taylor was a mess and furious before stepping onto a private jet, ordering the pilot to take her your way. Taylor was in Atlanta at this time while you in your Rhode Island mansion home, which seemed to be your ideal place of relaxation to calm your nerves. The best part was that it overlooks the oceans from your backyard. Your manager was a kind person, and she looked after you while Taylor was away on tour. What you didn't know was that as you were waiting in the office as you were being looked after and taken care of, Bethany was phoning Taylor.

So right away, Taylor wastes no time in stepping back aboard her jet and have the pilot go your way so she could come and pick you up, taking you back with her, she didn't care about the rule of no plus ones on this tour. So many thoughts were buzzing, clouding your mind having to prevent you from speaking at all. Thoughts were swarming and it felt like a big swallow you have to climb your back up in order to survive, which you did. While all that was going on in your mind, you slightly jump as the door unexpectedly flew open Erne first face you see is Taylor, which was a relief.

Now it was the right time to feel safe.

"You ready to go, (Y/n)?" Taylor asks.

"Oh yes! Absolutely!"

You both than walk out of your job, and you never looked back and didn't plan to go back after this horrific experience just minutes ago when you were just doing your job.

But the important thing was, you were by Taylor's side and you couldn't imagine another place you'd rather be. Taylor was truly the best thing to ever have happen to you in your lifetime. You were excited to see what the future holds for you both, you couldn't say much more than you guess.

It was just something you had to wait for and all you could think of to say to yourself was, bring it on.

You were ready for it.

***
Requests are open!!!