You watch a horror movie together

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
While Taylor was stuck on tour, you didn't get the chance to celebrate with Olivia Rodrigo on her birthday.

Selena Gomez has a birthday coming up and you and Taylor put your heads together, deciding that you could have a surprise party for both of them after she got home from your, the party was scheduled for the following week and it was just going to be just you guys who attended.

One of the things you all had in common was your love for films and the party would turn into a movie night. The way it was going to work was you would watch movies in Taylor's theater room downstairs, downstairs was not only a theater it was more like a second home that you could let someone rent. The downstairs home had everything a household would need to look after and make sure that everything is clean, organized like one's home. When the evening of the party arrived, Taylor went to pick up a pizza and treats to munch on during the movie.

The deal was that Selena and Olivia would each pick a movie they wanted, it could be any movie and while Olivia had a comedy movie picked out, Selena picked out a horror movie, The Six Sense" At first, you thought of protesting against her pick, you hated horror films and Taylor knows that better than anyone. She briefly considered doing the same, turning towards you to exchange small talk privately, trying to keep out of earshot. As silly as this may sound, your heart rate picked up when the Home Screen pulled up on the projector, quickly looking away trying your best to not mind it.

"Are you sure you want to watch this? Because we can watch something else if you want." Taylor asks.

One of the best things about Taylor is the fact that she is very considerate about everything before she follows through the commitment that's been made. You were one hundred percent honest with her, telling her that a horror film was not on your list, going on to say that you can't forget why this was taking place.

"Well... horror films are never on my list but we made a commitment to this so we really can't back out now. Remember it's because we are celebrating birthdays with Selena and Olivia."

"I agree, horror films aren't my favorite genre but we made our promises."

After having everything you need to settle for the movie, you hit the play button and it begins.

You were snuggled up to Taylor's side, your head resting on her chest while thinking how this movie was cheesy, there was nothing scary about it. Oh, how you wish that thought didn't cross your mind, because after about an hour into the movie, a jump scare had gotten to you and it actually made you scream before burying your face in Taylor's embrace. Olivia and Selena exchange baffled looks before speaking up.

"Oh, come on, (Y/n) It's not even that scary." Selena tells you.

"Hey honey, it's just a movie." Taylor says, trying to comfort you.

"I know, but I wasn't expecting that."

"Well, neither did we." Olivia chimes in.

While you were getting closer to Taylor as much as you can, you didn't hear Selena pause the movie and sneaking up behind you .

You and Taylor had your backs turned away from Selena and when she did, she scared the crap out of you as you scream and fall backwards on the floor. Taylor was very upset by this and calls her friend out for scaring you like that.

"Why did you do that?!" Taylor yells at Selena.

It was when Selena saw you on the floor that she started feeling guilty about her childish prank. Her face falls into a expression of sorrow and guilt, it kept growing before she could come up with a solution to make it up to you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). Are you okay?"

"Just a bit jumpy, that's all, but it will pass."

Selena than got an idea to hopefully make amends.

"Well, this movie is about over. If you want, we could switch it off and put in Olivia's choice of movie."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, now I'm starting to feel better and less jumpy."

As you return to the spot by Taylor, you were thrilled once you saw Olivia's choice was "Never Been Kissed" one of your favorite movies actually.

This was much better than the horror film.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!