You help Taylor through her breakup with Joe

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested by: taylorsparis

Warnings: None
Requested by: taylorsparis

***
Forever and always.

You just barely knew about Taylor's breakup with Joe Jonas, she didn't tell you much about it just that he broke up with her over a very brief phone call.

Taylor was your best friend and remembering how it felt going through your first breakup, you wanted to return the favor and be there for Taylor as she was with you every step of the way until you recovered fully from the hurt and loneliness felt. You weren't given very much detail about it, you didn't know that Taylor had even wrote a song about it until later on, when she decided to perform it in front of you privately. It didn't even take all the way through the first verse of the song, you loved it in the very beginning, from the first word as she started strumming her guitar.

"Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something
I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me..."

The next thing you know, you're watching her interview on tv and finding it amusing when she scared her interviewer away while giving the audience a surprise live performance. Everyone you knew started talking about it, what they thought about it and all. When opinions became to harsh, you had made sure to stick up for Taylor each time.

You remember this one time when your cousin started talking about it, making herself clear that she was no Taylor fan but more of a Joe Jonas fan.

"What did you think?" she asks you, the sudden question throwing you off guard.

It was one you didn't see coming, so you had to ask which was something you now regret because of the harsh words coming out of your cousin's mouth.

"Of Swift's performance of Forever & Always? It's about her breakup with Joe in case you weren't aware."

"Oh... well I thought it was a phenomenal performance. What did you think?" you asked almost carefully.

"I thought it was childish and immature, honestly. But I guess that's just the kind of person she truly is."

"You don't know that!"

"Neither do you!"

At this point, you decided that arguing against your cousin on the subject was worth it, worth any time.

Your timing for that matter. All that mattered to you was of knowing personally the kind of person Taylor Swift truly was, and you couldn't have felt more honored to have that privilege as many people don't match up enough to have that. Taylor was one of, if not only your truest friend and you are hoping that one day, you can possibly call her yours. It took a lot of time and thinking about weather or not of telling Taylor about what went down between you and your cousin.

In the end, you had decided to tell her about it because of the honest person you are and return, you become the first person, aside from her mother, to have open up to about the breakup.

It was all rewarding in the end.

***
Requests are open!!!