She forgets your birthday

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It was well known to you that Taylor had never meant to forget your birthday, but that still doesn't change on how you can't but feel a little sad about it.

Taylor was your girlfriend after all, you never missed her birthday the near four years of the relationship. However, you chose to remain silent about this and see where things go from there, and it turned out to work in your favor, or at least, that's what you believed. This was the first birthday for Taylor to forget, she never forgets your birthdays or the birthday of others she's close to.

You would later learn how Taylor truly didn't mean to forget, she just got your birthday mixed with a couple of her friends who shared almost the same birthday. One had a birthday the day before, and the other had one the day after. The one Taylor mixed yours with was the day after, and when you had come to fully understand the confusion, you thought it might be fun to wait how long it would take until Taylor realizes her mistake.

The date of your birthday is July 7th, (b/y) and it had just been around the corner for a couple of days now. But with Taylor forgetting your special day, it seemed far beyond your reach of everything else, now. The following day arrives shortly after, and it becomes a little tense when Taylor doesn't acknowledge the fact that she forgot your birthday or thinking it was your birthday as of now, your mind wondered if the thought that maybe Taylor really had forgotten and never would until the following year. That all made you feel bad as it would for anyone else in your shoes.

However, that thought was seconds to be about blown away as your friend was dropping you off after spending the day together. The second you had walked in, you were greeted with a surprise from Taylor, Selena, and Olivia. While you were out that day, you had no idea that Taylor had something planned for your special day. Not only did she have plans, but she had made arrangements for your friend, (f/n) to take you out for the day until the house was ready for you.

This meant so much to you that you actually started letting a few tears of happiness slip from your eyes while embracing the three of your favorite people.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart!" Taylor says lovingly.

"Thanks, hon."

Taylor offers her hand towards you and you take it without hesitation as she and the others lead you to the kitchen.

On the table lay the Sicilian Strawberry Chessecake that you favored, surrounded by small gift bags. When it comes to gifts, you could get pretty stubborn about accepting them, mainly because there are times where you aren't always fond of the idea of a surprise being pulled from thin air. It was another one of those moments you stood in, although stubborn, Taylor is ready to convince you to change your mind, knowing that this should do it since it's something all you can talk about doing in the future. You couldn't help but shake your head, this was just too much for you to accept and no one here can prove you wrong on that.

"This is too much, guys. You've done so much for me, maybe a little too much."

"We haven't done enough, (Y/n)." Taylor says.

Taylor releases your hand and goes to pick up the gift bag from her before handing over to you.

"Taylor... I can't-"

"You'll love it, trust me."

Taylor than puts a finger on your lips as if to shush you, so you oblige and open the gift.

As you see what's inside, your heart flutters with warmth. Taylor knows you've dreamt of going to Disneyworld ever since you were a little girl.

Now here it is...

What you have in your hands was Taylor making that dream come true.

***
Requests are open!!!