You end up in the ER

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: Mentions of needles/that's it Requested: No

Warnings: Mentions of needles/that's it
Requested: No

***
It's been a few days now since you started feeling unfamiliar and uncomfortable symptoms.

You haven't mentioned this to anyone, let alone Taylor. You were honestly too scared to tell her because you don't know or aren't familiar with these symptoms and that she would say that there was something wrong before even taking you to the doctor. You were stubborn with going to the doctor anyway, but you would have rather had a doctor telling you there's something wrong then you would hear it from Taylor.

When it unfolds you at last, and you can no longer hide the fact that you're not feeling right, that only happens on the night of another concert Taylor had on schedule. You didn't want to stop her from performing because you know how much she loves, so you beg one of her guards to let her continue while he was trying to take care of you until Taylor could take his place. But when she did come, things had become a little unfriendly as she begins calling her guard out for not doing the right thing by going to get her. As she was doing this, you took her hand, grabbing her attention before explaining it wasn't his fault.

Taylor knew there was something up with you lately, but didn't want to even ask because she worried that asking would upset you. You silently admitted that it would upset you only a little, but you knew she would have meant well by asking. Seeing your condition, she didn't let the option to ask slip through her fingers like before and asks you upfront.

"What's going on? Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Yes, I've been having these weird symptoms and I don't know where they're leading to. No idea at all and it's been like this the past few days."

"How are you feeling now?"

"Honestly, worse than before."

Taylor have you a look you knew well enough to know exactly what she was thinking.

Taylor was plotting to get you to the E.R. nearby to see what was going on with you, what the strange symptoms could be. The E.R. was the last place you wanted to make a visit to, but this very well could be something you might have to live with the rest of your lifetime if you didn't get checked out by a doctor. Reluctantly, you agree to go and followed her back out to the car and got buckled in before leaving the packed venue.

When you got there, they pricked your arms and hands with needles and an IV needle to give you what you needed. Needles were something you just didn't do, and although they couldn't be so bad once you get used to them, the fear is still slightly there within. Needles didn't bother Taylor at all, so she was able to talk to you and get you to look at her, not what's going on until it's over. The thing is, you have small veins and they are difficult to find most of the time, when they started poking you, it took them three times until they finally found a vein. 

The needle was left in on the right side of your wrist. During your appointment, you were told you have been severely dehydrated and you felt your stomach flip flop as you were being informed of your condition. You didn't know what could have caused it until the doctor started asking suggestions of the cause, the first question was right.

"Do you have anxiety?"

"Yes."

"Well, I believe that's what it is. Is there something that's happened that's making you feel anxious?"

"None that I can think of." You reply honestly.

The doctor informs you then they wanted to rehydrate you before releasing you to go home with Taylor.

This was the last thing you wanted to happen and started feeling anxious. Taylor instantly notices and comes to aid you with the best comfort possible. You were hoping this was a nightmare you would soon wake up from, but it wasn't. Taylor than takes hold of your wrist, a soft look in her eyes before she speaks.

"It'll be okay, (Y/n). I'm here beside you and not going anywhere, the doctor told me that after this we can go home."

"Okay, but I want to go home now."

"I know baby, I know. But think of it this way, I get to take care of you when we get home."

"That's true.."

Taylor smiles before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

This is one of those moments where you know that Taylor is your forever.

As for Taylor about you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!