Keeping up with the Daybell case (part two)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female!) readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
When wand Taylor had been asked to house sit for your brother, you immediately said yes and agreed.

The both of you would be watching his beautiful, gentle, and lovable blue nose pit bull. The two of you live ways away, so it was a long drive, you and Taylor had on and was listening to the closing arguments on the trial on the way over. You both were listening intensely up until the end of it.

"I wonder when they're going to have a verdict ready." Taylor wonders aloud.

You shrug before responding.

"That's a good question, but I want to to guess that they would reach one on tomorrow."

Believing they would already had a verdict that early, was nothing more then just a guess. When you and Taylor had made it over to your brother's apartment, you both wasted no time in carrying everything inside as you both had brought a lot of stuff, stuff that was possibly never even necessary to need for your little weekend getaway.

When you had arrived, your brother had let you inside and showed where the two of you would be sleeping which was right out in the recliners of course. (B/n) couldn't help but chuckle at what you were to say next.

"This is perfect, this way we won't miss the verdict of the Lori Vallow Daybell murder trail."

Taylor laughed along, she loved to hear you laugh and say things like that as well as your brother. Your brother absolutely loved having you both over, but this time, he wasn't going to be there due to the fact he was going on a road trip to St. George Utah with some friends and his girlfriend. With the two items being gone for the next few days, you and Taylor had the house to yourselves and it was a wonderful feeling, being at your brother's had always been like the best place to be. It was so relaxing and made you forget about nearly whatever was happening in the world.

You were both making your beds for the night, you didn't get there until about after one in the morning. Exhaustion took over and you only hold up a ten minute visit with your brother before deciding it was time for you and Taylor to go to bed. The funny thing about this visit is as you were talking, or trying to talk to your brother and his girlfriend was that you kept dozing off in your sentences, putting on quite a show for everyone. When you had made yourself a comfortable bed on the black leather recliner chair, you put yourself in it and you don't even remember falling asleep.

The next day, you had awoken to Taylor poking your side trying to wake you up, and you found it annoying.

"What?" You ask in grogginess.

"They're about to announce a verdict!" Taylor says.

You try to open your eyes, but you can't and had fallen back asleep without meaning to. However, you awake again a couple hours later after the verdict and you woke to the sound of the grandfather walking out of the courthouse making his statements while addressing JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan, and Tammy Daybell. What woke you up was the sound of everyone outside the courthouse of Boise singing "We Will Rock You" which you both learned earlier that it JJ's favorite song.

As much as you wanted to sing along, you would've sounded terrible with the grogginess still stuck to your voice so instead, you started humming along with it and Taylor soon joins you while holding your hand tightly.

Justice was served at last for what the world had lost. The world had lost three beautiful souls in such a brutal manner.

Justice felt wonderful.

***
Requests are open!!!