Pool party (mature)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: Mature!Requested: Yes

Warnings: Mature!
Requested: Yes

***

"It's two in the morning and I think you've had enough of that, (Y/n)."

You snapped your head towards Selena as she was the one telling you this. Selena was taking care in making sure that everyone had a drink, but you know it yourself that you had one too many. But even still, you weren't done yet, and you weren't shy on telling her otherwise.

"It's two in the morning and I think I haven't had enough." you snarl back.

Selena doesn't say anything at first, but if annoyed her when she's spoken to in this way by anyone. The two of you had actually dated in the past for quite sometime and had called it quits shortly after meeting Taylor Swift. Taylor was all over you and you were all over her, you almost couldn't keep your hands off of each other. When it comes to those times when your in the mood for it, which was basically all the time, Taylor would not hesitate to whisk you away and pull you into a room for some privacy. Nothing serious had happened yet, but that doesn't mean things never got intimate when it was you two alone.

You were a kind hearted gal, and Taylor loved that about you. Taylor respected your boundaries and comfort zone when the intimate times come up once again, she never rushed you and was always sure to be as gentle as she could, not wanting to hurt you in the process. Taylor was the champion, she knew how to make you feel good without taking things much further or all the way. Just thinking about it made your legs shake as the thought turns you on, same goes for Taylor. Taylor had always pictured herself to be on top, the one in charge and the one to be the more dominant other with you underneath her. Oh and did she love it, she loved being on top during intimate moments, that was enough for her to get started in making it about you. This next time, Taylor would be the more dominant one as if it was any different. As of now, you were both at a pool party, you've been invited by Selena, the party being hosted by Hayley Williams and Olivia Rodrigo.

Before attending the party, you had decided to put on a two piece bikini and it showed a lot of skin. Taylor always loved how smooth and soft your skin was at the light touch of her own hand, especially when her gentle hand finds your smooth, flat tummy and leaves it there until she begins tracing soothing patterns on it, making you lightly moan from time to time. Taylor's hand remains there while her lips reach for your neck, the sweet spot on your neck. You took a spot on a chair, still thinking about it and how things would be at a halt when they begin to get any more heated. Taylor isn't shy to make the first move and leans in close ear, sending chills as she whispers into it.

"You're perfect, (Y/n). I need you to know that."

Now it was your turn to say something.

"Y-you don't know how much you mean to me."

———

Now here you are, picking up a drink handed to you by Hayley who reluctantly hands it over in your grasp.

"Last one and I mean it, (Y/n)." Hayley says sternly.

You just rolled your eyes as you mutter a "thank you" and are about to take a drink from it when someone's lands a hand on your shoulder from behind.

It was Taylor, of course!

It's at that point she asks you for a swim and you couldn't say no to her. As you follow, you couldn't help but notice her swimwear is nearly identical to yours. Skin revealing and everything, which to you was perfect. Once in the pool, you allow Taylor to swim you over with her to the deep end before having to sit on the underwater bench. Taylor's legs drifted apart only slightly before having you on her lap, basically sitting on her smooth bare legs. This was a moment you never wanted to end, and as your head falls back onto her chest, Taylor holding your waist and before you know it, you feel Taylor's hand begin to rub your bare leg lightly, but you don't do anything to stop her.

You didn't want to stop her, but when you feel her hand slightly moving closer further up, you flinch and slightly pushed back. Taylor grew concerned that she may have hurt you in some way and begins asking questions.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked fondly.

You shake your head.

"What is it?"

"It's just, um..."

"Was that too much for you, sweetie?"

"For now, yes. I'm not quite ready to go much further, especially not all the way completely. You're not cat fault here, I promise."

"My apologies if I've made you you uncomfortable-"

"You didn't, not at all. I'm just not ready yet."

"Whatever you want to do (Y/n), is fine with me."

"Hold me?"

Taylor couldn't hold back the smile as she engulfed you in a warming hug and holds you for as long as you need.

All the while as she looks into your eyes, she sees nothing else besides absolute true love Taylor herself. Taylor leans in until your lips connect in a loving yet passionate kiss. Kissing Taylor while in the swimming pool was about to become a story to tell. This was one of your many first kisses with Taylor, the love of your life.

Just a kiss.

***
Requests are open!!!