Nosebleeds

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

About: Taylor helps you to get a nosebleed under control

***
"Out of all the days I choose to wear a white dress, and this happens!" You complain.

"It'll be okay, (Y/n). For the record, I think you still look great so don't worry about it. Sure you may have a couple of drops on your sleeve and skirt, but you look great nevertheless." Selena encourages.

Every other weekend, you and your girlfriend Taylor, take a girls day with Selena Gomez and go shopping at the outlets nearby.

These weekends are always something you look forward to, but this one has become and disaster. You were on your own as you showed up at Cafe Rio for lunch and Selena was already there. Taylor had to work a little later then usual and so the two of you took a seat and waited. As you were texting Taylor to find out where she was at, that's when it happened and it was getting out of control. You don't even realize that your nose had started bleeding until Selena had pointed it out.

"You're bleeding, your nose is bleeding, (Y/n)." She says with a hint of concern lingering on the tone of her voice.

"Shit!" You say, you look to see and by the looks of it, you know it's going to be a rough one.

Before Selena could even help you, you take off to the restaurants restrooms to take care of yourself. It was about fifteen minutes later when Taylor finally arrives, hearing a knock on the door had your attention pulled away from trying to stop the bleeding and going to answer it to see who it was.

But you didn't get to see who it was as the voice on the other side had been spoken, and it was reliving to know that it was your girlfriend.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)? It's me, Taylor."

Moving away from the sink, you crack the door open to make certain that it was in fact, Taylor. Seeing that's who it really was, you allow her enough room to come in and help you out.

It wasn't a bad nosebleed, but it was enough for you to freak out and exaggerate yourself, telling yourself things about it that were more then false. Taylor looked as she examined it, before instructing you to sit on the floor below you, which was right beside the sink, your back hitting against the full length mirror on the wall. Taylor levels down as she begins to help you change out the used tissue from before she got there.

"Lean your head back."

You do as she instructed, and you soon feel a cool paper towel being placed on the back of your neck, whilst still putting pressure on your nose.

Taylor soon joins you, sitting by your side and taking your hand, pulling you only slightly closer to her.,

"It's not bad at all, (Y/n). It really isn't."

"I know, but I'm probably going to get the usual aftermath headache from this."

"You might, but we should be home by that time. But that means I get to take care of you when we get home, and I forbid you from even thinking of protesting against it."

You couldn't help but laugh a little, you would try and protest in times like these, saying this was something little in the end and nothing to fuss over.

But after months of being together, you know that Taylor knows best.

"You're right, I'll be looking forward to that part."

It was Taylor's turn to laugh, and hearing her laugh seemed to have made everything better then before.

"Thanks, Taylor. I love you."

"I love you more, (Y/n)."

Once the nosebleed had finally come to a stop, you and Taylor walk back out to your table to see Selena still waiting there.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, thanks."

The three of you were able to enjoy the meal and the rest of your time together. It was made like nothing had happened, and that's how you wanted it to be.

Neither of you let anything come in between and ruin your time together.

Everyone had a wonderful time.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!