She takes you to the hospital

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female!) readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
What had Taylor to grow concerned of your well-being was of the nosebleeds.

They have been happening more frequently lately and that's definitely not a good thing, in fact, Taylor had been begging you to allow her to take you over to the hospital to get checked out, to see what was going on.

But each time the subject of a doctor's visit would come up, you would protest and walk away like the conversation had never happened. Taylor wasn't taking no for an answer, and continued to push you into going. Taylor would normally take you in a heartbeat, but she respected your boundaries by giving you just a few days for this to stop. One day, however, you believed that any more chances of a nosebleed had gone away. That was until a fateful day when one had come out of the blue, scaring you shitless and that's when you gave up protesting against check ups.

While this was happening, Selena Gomez, Taylor's best friend whom happened to be there, sat with you in the backseat, holding a tissue up to your nose as an attempt to not make any messes. This was giving you an anxiety attack as Selena did her best to comfort you until you had arrived. Selena had accompanied you both inside and followed the doctors to a room ready for you to get looked over and figure things out, figuring out what they could do to help with the frequent nosebleeds you had at home. Your regular doctor, Dr. Mason walks in and sees you holding a tissue up to your nose, that causing him to worry about you as well.

Dr. Mason had been your doctor for as long as you could remember, ever since you were still a child. After a brief conversation, you watch nervously as he pulls a light out to have a look up your nose and that's when he gives you the best options. None of them in which you wanted to do, but one sounded better than the other and so that's the one you choose.

"Well... (Y/n), I'm not sure of any other way to help you other than to make an appointment to an ENT specialist or, I can cauterize your nose right here and now. It's all up to you."

You look back and forth from Taylor to Selena as you made up your mind.

"I would prefer that you cauterize it so I don't have to make another doctor appointment." you say, causing Dr. Mason to slightly chuckle

"How does cauterizing work?" You ask, unwilling to believe you should have asked that seconds ago.

"The procedure works by burning the blood vessels that are bleeding. This seals the blood vessels, which decreases or stops bleeding. Cauterization is a medicine that's a practice of using heat to burn a part of the body in order to stop bleeding or remove tissue."

That response made you extremely nervous, almost upset.

Your two supporters had your hand of their own, squeezing in soft reassurance before both saying it won't be so bad after all. Taylor leans closer, whispering.

"Come on, honey. It'll be over before you even realize. I promise."

"She's right, (Y/n). After this is over, we'll stop for a milkshake on the way home." Selena says, and that helped you to calm down.

Ice cream has a way to make everything better, replacing bad memories of the past. Not long after the procedure was complete, you and your girls walk out happily back to the car.

You've waited far too long, you couldn't take being in the building much longer, so you were glad it's over and done with.

"See? That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Selena teases, earning her a scowl.

"How about that ice cream now, yeah?" your girlfriend suggests.

You nod in excitement as the drive was taken to Cold Stone.

Cold Stone.. where your coffee flavor ice awaits you. This by far had been the best time spending free time with your two favorite persons in the world.

No better timing.

Nothing can change that.

***
Requests: open