Announcing your relationship (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: Jealous Taylor ☺️ Requested: Yes! Featuring: Olivia Rodrigo

Warnings: Jealous Taylor ☺️
Requested: Yes!
Featuring: Olivia Rodrigo

***
After attending the award's show together, you and Taylor agreed to go for a coffee at Starbucks with Olivia Rodrigo.

Once your order was delivered, the three of you find a spot by a window that viewed the beautiful clear night sky. But the timing seemed short when the fun had eventually come to an end. It had been a couple of hours before you all decided to call it a night and go home, but Taylor excuses herself for the restroom, which leaves you and Olivia Rodrigo alone. It had gotten warm in the restaurant throughout the couple of hours so you slipped off your jacket, exposing your sleeveless top and naked arms.

In the moment, Olivia's next move made you regret that and had easily made your stomach churn, making you feel sick. With Taylor out of sight, Olivia turns back to you with a smile, a smile in which you return. However, as fast as it has come, it's knocked off just as quick, the second Olivia allows the tip of her fingers to fall onto your exposed arm before tracing as far up as she can go before saying anything. Olivia was one of the only few to be let in on the relationship you had with Taylor, the both of you feeling strongly to trust her before coming out to fans. This moment clearly proved you both wrong, not just that Olivia had already made it obvious that she had a crush on you, tonight she was planning blackmail.

Those seemingly typical short moments last for what seemed like a lifetime for you, and when Olivia spoke up, it felt even longer.

"So, (Y/n)-"

Luckily for you, Taylor was quick in the restrooms and showed up just in the nick of time.

Taylor didn't like what she saw, and seeing just how uncomfortable this was making you made it even worse for her to have to walk on. But what comes next is a complete surprise and completely unexpected. It's something like Taylor just wouldn't ever do or something you could see Taylor doing at all. As she goes to speak, she does so with a look of anger in her eyes.

"Don't consider yourself one of my friends, after seeing this, you're just one of them to me. As you should very well know, as well as everyone else now, this beautiful thing here is already taken."

"What do you mean by 'everyone'?" You ask nervously.

Taylor hands you over her phone and you than see see that she had announced and made your relationship official on her Twitter.

The post included a picture of you both sharing one of your many kisses along with a caption taken from one of her older songs.

"Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you."

After reading that, your cheeks flushed pink and it was pleasing for you to see the sudden change of look on Olivia's face after she had read the same thing.

Olivia firmly stood up, opening her mouth and looked as if she was about to say something before closing it and exiting out the restaurant. Losing someone you once had called a friend, let alone, even considered as a friend, could be devastating for anyone. But this time, it almost seemed worth it to you and Taylor as the only thing that mattered to you both was the strong love you had for each other.

A love that would never break.

The second long part of this that was a tad bit scary was the fact that the world now knows of your relationship. The world knowing could almost best be described as bittersweet, that's just it.

It was your love.

Your lover.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!