Girls do not share

Someone's arms were engulfing me from the back, into a hug. I couldn't see him, but I didn't need to. I knew his hugs; even if I didn't, his scent was a dead give away.

It was Benny and his honey-lime-coconuty smell. He smells tart and tangy, for lack of a better word, delicious.

He was pressing his man parts against me. I tried to bend down, but his grip tightened; so I lifted up my right foot, took off my shoe, my sock, and handed it to him. You see, Benny was a late bloomer, so he used to stuff the front of his boxers in gym class. Why you ask? I have absolutely no clue but we had swimming lessons one day and Benny and I were partners. Joy, I know. Guess who's sock was floating around in the pool?

Ha! You guesses it: Benny's.

Now, I'm not completely heartless. He was so adorably tiny back then that I felt compelled to help him cover up his embarrassment. Regardless, I did and still do make fun of him every chance I got.We hit it off quickly and have been best friends ever since.

"Ha." He laughed sarcastically. "Doesn't that ever get old?"

"Um...It Hasn't yet. But keep praying, it might. One day." I spoke monotonously and turned around, so he could see my lovely smirk. My evil,evil smirk. Mwhahahah. Then I gave him a hug and asked, "what's up loser?"

"Anne, babe, I got a problem." He whined, while quivering his bottom lip.

"Don't you always?" I sighed "Spill, pantie stuffer."

"Shana and Tori both asked my to home coming, and I said 'yes' to both of them. What should I do? Is there any way to take them both?" He asked, only half joking.

"I see your predicament." Not. "They're both pretty and airheads. I don't know what on earth possed you to agree to both dates but, no, you cannot take both girls. In my experience, girls," even sluts, "do not like to share. But, I say go with Shanna. She has a totally banging body to compensate for her the brain she seem to be missing." I smiled."Oh, and, I hear she has a habit of losing track of her panties after a few shots." My smile widened.

"Maybe you're being too harsh; they might like sharing" His face was serious, in a hilarious way. He was so hopeful.

"Dear, sweet, unbelievably optimistic man, the monologue was mention to discourage you. But if that's what you prefer, go for Tori. She not as pretty as Shanna and she straight; but if the right popular boy came alone, she wouldn't mind bending both ways. You could find another girl willing to complete your disguising fantasies. I'm sure of it." I sighed. After a short pause, I said,"And I heard she gives great head."

Why guys tell me stuff like this, i have no clue. They just do.

A stupid smile appeared on his face. Ugh; boys. "If I can't have both, I choose Tori. At least that way I can have a threesome." He kissed me on the cheek and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. " What would I do without you?" We walked towards my class.

"Catch STD's like Ash catches pokemon ?" I asked cracking up. He wasn't so amused." I guess, I have an acquired sense of humor."

" Or no sense of humor." He retorted. He dropped my off by my art class. "Bye, Anne."

" 'Kay. But before you leave, which one's Homecoming, football or basketball?" I placed my index finger on my pouted lips trying to look ditsy.

He shook his head in disbelief. " Why doesn't that's surprise me?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Gosh, you're so book smart, but completely clueless on the important things."

Yes, because sports are so important in my life. I mean, i have nothing more important to remember. Forget medical terminology, throw out trigonometry, and screw french. "I'd rather be book smart, just and opinion." I said honestly.

"Homecoming is football." With that the bell rang and he was late to class.

"Mr. Graham, would you please come to my desk?"

He mouthed 'shit' and then we both walked up to her desk. She handed him the detention slip. "You should be more aware of what time it is, or stop walking the lovely Miss. Gibbs to class. You can't afford one more tarty."

" Do you know how many of these things I got because of you?" Ben asked, flapping his detention slip in the air like a mad man. Mrs. Penn mumbled "six" in the background.

Ignoring her, I said, "None. You didn't get them because of me; you got them because you talk too much. Regardless, I'm sure any punishment is worth being able to spend a moment longer with me." I winked and blew him a kiss, then walked to my seat.

"Bonnie, wait for me till I get out?" he asked, dramatically.

"Always." We simultaneously burst out laughing. The teacher interrupted. " Mr. Graham, do you want another detention for interrupting my class?" She was really annoyed.

I looked at the teacher and nodded 'yes.' He said "no" and rushed back to class, so he could inform his teacher about the detention.