Dimple

Benny finished getting dressed and left, so i could do the same. I slid his pink cupcake and skull boxers on, hopped into his black Nike basketball shorts, and slipped on the white tee that was so kindly donated by a stranger. The shirt was really low cut. What a shocker! e_e

I put on some of his deodorant and headed downstairs. In the kitchen was Benny sitting at the breakfast table with two bowls of cereal and a sunflower sitting onto of it.

"COCO PUFFS!?" I shouted.”You must be a master chef to be able to concoct something so delicious.”

"Yes, I thought you deserved a chocolatey last meal because when your mom sees you, you're as good as dead."

"And, I think you deserve a hug." I stated and his eyes lit up. He opened his arms out wide but i just walked past him, to the other side of the round table, sat down and poured my milk.

He looked at me for a while before he started to whine. "Where's my hug?"

"Who said anything about a giving you a hung?" I asked in between spoonfuls of the chocolaty goodness known as coco puffs.

"You did" He pouted.

"I said you deserved on, not that i was giving you one. Now, shut up and eat. the voice mails and shower ate up a lot of time. I don't want to be late.

Benny sighed. Then, he picked up he sunflower, bent forward to place it in my hair and smiled. I could feel my face getting hot.  God, his smile made me melt, i loved that dimple on his right cheek. And nothing compared to his tangy smell on the close I borrowed.