He can lay it down but imma beat it up

Then, it hit me. "Your Nana is deaf! Jack ass..." I trailed off. " We're here." I said as i stopped in front of his house. " Get out."  I looked at him bitterly

"Wanna come in? I'm making your favorite."  He grinned and repeatedly lifted his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"A phone call to Bella's fo--"

"For pizza?  You know it.'" He Interrupted. And just as i opened my mouth again, he took the words out of my mouth. "And  their 'death by chocolate' brownies."

I squealed. Why? Because, I love chocolate and deserts and Benny and, especially Benny buying me chocolate  deserts." Of course!" I said dramatically and hopped out of my car.

"Who ever said 'you can't buy love' was wrong." He said chuckling. I hated that that boy was always all smile. He made me seem emo by comparison.

"Sorry, love is and emotion that does not compute." I said robotically..

"Man, that boy really  messed you up." He mumbled to himself.

It apparently wasn't him joking around, or meant for me to hear, because after i replied he was shocked.

"I didn't mea--"

He tried to apologize but i cut him off. "--shut up."

"But, I've never even seen you on a date."  He covered his mouth like it his words accidentally slipped out of his mouth.

"Shut up." I repeated.

"Look, I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"Don't want to hear it."  I threw my cellphone at him. "Just order my food."  We got in the house and he ordered my food. Honestly i could careless about the food,  i just wanted the desert.

I laid down my book bag sat on the big, fluffy, beige couch. A few minutes later Benny came with the most serious face I've ever seen on him. He places his hands on the  side of my shoulders and he said, " Anne, if you want, i will beat him up for you."

The look on his face was priceless. His eyebrows were knitted together, his blue eyes shimmered with concern, and he had a slight frown on his face. It was touching but I just burst out laughing. . “You've only ever beaten one person up in your life.”

He looked so confused, but shook it off and sat next to me. We watched some random anime that was on the TV. About ten minutes later he said, “Oh.” It was as if he had made a mind blowing discovery.

“You pervy virgin, you were talking about me.”

“Haha. Took you long enough. Now, drop it. Whens the pizza getting here? I'm starving.” Again, I really only wanted the brownies.

“About 5 minutes or its free. And if you ate lunch at school, you wouldn't be hungry.” Said the smart ass.

“Please, that slop they call food shouldn't be fed to humans. AND look, I didn't need to bring food. You ordered me a thin crust, light sauce, light cheese with a side of deliciously mouth watering brownies, because you love me.” I winked and the door rang.