Mama Mia

"I got the Pizza" Benny said putting the pizza and brownies on the glass table in front of me. Then he left the living room to get spoons for the brownies and drinks. 

"My lady." He said while bowing and handing me the spoon. "Your brownies await."

I laughed and in the most atrocious British accent I said, "Why, thank you, Court Jester. You may have a seat. I grow tired of your foolery."

"As you wish, your royal Pain in the Ass." He sat down and then he smacked his fore head. "I forgot the ice cream." 

By the time he came back 75% of the  mouth-watering, triple-chocolate  brownie was in my belly.

I smiled like a little kid in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Opps.

"Anne. " He scolded.

"I'm sorry." I really wasn't, but I kinda felt bad. "But in my defense, you should of known this would happen on some unconscious level if nothing else. You wanted this to happen. But I left you some."  I said while pushing the almost empty box  towards him.

"Calm down, I knew the chance i was taking. Plus, i'm not that into sweets. That's why i love you ;)." He winked. I stuck my tongue out and pretended to gag.  "Oh yeah, i was saying you have  chocolate in your braces."  

Right. "Im not bitter. It just you're too damn chipper." With that said, I started sucking on my teeth trying to get the food out. Benny sat down and kindly opened the tube and placed it between us.  As i opened my mouth to complain for no reason whats so ever, he shoved a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. 

"Shut up." He sighed and changed the channel with the hand that wasn't shoving ice cream in my mouth.

"Normally, i would complain about being able to feed myself. But, who would complain when you shoving something so delicious in my mouth." I slightly tilted my head, and deviously smiled at him.

He didn't respond. He just took the spoon, shoved some ice cream in his mouth.  He always flipped the spoon upside down, so the icecream touched his tongue, and smiled while he sucked on it.

"what, you don't like me sexually harrasing you?"

He chuckled with the spoon still in his mouth.  He chocked on it a little, but i payed his back.  The choking sound stopped and then the laughing started, again.  "I love it!" He mumbled and then took the spoon out. " I just thought you were happy about the ice cream. I didn't know you were purposely teasing me because, let's face it, you're a bit clueless." He shrugged.

Not really. You're the clueless one. I shook off my real thoughts and confirmed that,  "i do love ice cream."

"And me?" He said pouting his lips and batting his eye lashes.

I cracked up.

"I busted you out of jail, didn't i?"

He threw a pillow at me. "Quite, if someone over heard you, we will both have a cell waiting for us in Saturday detention."  He absentmindedly flipped threw channels for a minute before he asked if i had any home work.

"Naww.  I finished it. I was just planning on eating a few slices of pizza and watching a movie with you."

---------

I woke up the next morning  with my head on the side of Benny's chest, his  arm draped over me and his head on the arm rest.

Everything was hurting. I checked my phone. It was 4:20 AM and i had a few texts and 15 missed calls from my mother. "Shit." I cursed at the phone.

I looked at the half-empty box of pizza and thought, 'Mama Mia, I'm screwed.'