You make me sick

School ended and when i got to my locker, there was a tall muscular blond waiting for me. When our eyes locked, we just awkwardly stared at each other.

"So?" He uttered unintelligibly.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

There was an uneasy, nerve wreaking tension between us. "Wanna get going or are you planing to stay here all day?" He tried and failed at lifting the tension. I just kept glaring at him."Let's just go." He emitted a long, deep, audible breath expressing his weariness.

I nodded and followed him into the front seat of his red pick-up. He revved-up the engine and started up the car. Brody didn't turn on the radio which was only adding to the tension and causing my stomach to produce nauseating amounts of acid. Every speed-bump or pot hole Brody drove over just caused my stomach further pain. Eventually, the churning and cramping of my queasy stomach was audible.

Brody, being the douche that he was, had to comment. "You hungry? should of had some of my sub."

"Don't you ever listen? I don't like lunch meat. The smell makes bile rise up to the back of my throat. Some thing happens when i talk to you."

It went back to being quiet.

A few minutes later we where parked in front of a sub way.

Brody told me to "Get out."

"You've got to be kidding me. Are you really trying to apologies by bring me to subway after i specifically told you that subs physically make me sick?"I nagged

"No. I was going to take you to the Cold Stone's Creamery next to the Subway."

"OH." That sure shut me up.

"I never thought that I could render the school's biggest smart-ass speechless."

"fine. I'm sorry for being a little bitchy. I'm not the nicest person when i get hungry  but my actions in no way lessen you ass holeishness (a/n: made up word)."

"Touche. Will treating you to a 'got to have it' sized icecream at Cold Stones do the job?"

"I won't lie to you. Yes, yes it will...but, only if you add an ice cream cupcake to the offer ." Ice cream is my kryptonite. 

"Deal."

The pimply face cashier  asked us what we would like to have. Brody ordered a vanilla ice cream mixed with Oreo's.

"Loser. You could get Oreo ice cream anywhere. Let me show you how it's done." I usually flirt with the person making my ice cream because they add more stuff.  I looked as the cashier's name tag. "Hi Tom." I stared at him seductively.

"HI!"

I looked at the flavor choices, brought my finger to my mouth and looked back a him. "Um what flavor would you recommend?"

"I thought you were going to show me how it's done." Brody mocked. I ignored him.

"Well, miss that would depend on what you like to eat." He smirked. I smiled back at him.

"Well, I'll eat anything sweet and savory. Whats's your favorite?"

"i like the mocha."

"Mocha it is. Can you please mix it with the cake batter ice cream?"

"for you, anything." i giggled. "What size and what kind of mix-ins?"

"The biggest one you got. I would like and ALMOND JOY's candy bar,  white chocolate chips, sliced almonds and waffle cone pieces mixed in."

Tom handed Brody his almost full cup of bland ice cream and my over flowing cup of mouthwatering goodness. He would have gotten more if he flirted.

"That's how it's done." Tom chuckled as Brody groaned.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Yeah, and Oreo ice cream cupcake." I grabbed the cupcake out of Tom's hands. "I'm going to go grab a seat. The tool standing next to me will pay."