Big Bad jock

We left Benny's house in his chrome  mustang.  After school he would dive me back to his house and I would leave for home from there. When we got in the school's parking lot, we were greeted by the world's biggest douche, Brody. 

He greeted Benny whit the man-shake-hug thingy. He looked me up and down, then without saying a word, he turns his attention back to Benny.  "So I see you finally bumped uglies."  Then he lifted his hand for a high-five.

Ass-hole. 

Benny left him hanging. I looked him in the eye's and said, "That's a good boy." Then I looked at Broody. "Don't you have to be off somewhere else. You know, getting pounded into the ground by bigger men?"

'You think you're funny, don't you?" He asked.

"Whatever. Benny, I'm leaving. Have fun with this tool." As I walked away Benny grabbed me by the hand. "Anne, wait. What's up with you and Brody lately?"

I looked a Brody. Our eyes locked.

*****Flash Back***********

It was 4th of July and Benny's house was full of our schoolmates. He was throwing a pool party. Everyone who was anyone was there. The house was packed with jocks from every sports team and every good looking girl in the school. Everyone was drunk. 

I was in my white bikini, in Benny's basement crying. 

(a/N).... i know the chapter's short but i wanted to do a cliffhanger

So why do you think she's crying...?

and its not what you think.